Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everything about cat..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by adamLF adamLF wrote:

i lost my cat last month so im selling all of it stuff online. within a day people already buy it. so isuggest you to go look for everything online. cheap and easy
may I know where did you sell these things? on which online platform? I'm just curious since you said many ppl buy with youLOL
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

I think most important thing cat food, litter sand, litter box, carrier, and shampoo.

If you want can buy toys and food bowl as well.
yaya, cat sand is the dispensable things for every cat owner!
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:12pm

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 
[/QUOTE]
if you just want to sell 3 items, I think you can just post at your fb...no need register on online shopping web.
iqbalmun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqbalmun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:52am
you can use carousell. its not that complicated, just snap upload and sell. easy lor. i sell things over there too
iqbalmun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqbalmun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:54am
carousell. i sell many of my personal and preloved things as well. what do you want to sell?
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:57am
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Originally posted by iqbalmun iqbalmun wrote:

Originally posted by aimbot aimbot wrote:

you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?
maybe you can try to buy it from carousell? i once sell my extra cage there for quite a cheap price because i need more space to put them. Big smile

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 
everyone can sell there. im working people too and sometimes i got things to sell too as i got too many or replace with new one. so i decide to sell it there!
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:58am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

if you just want to sell 3 items, I think you can just post at your fb...no need register on online shopping web.
[/QUOTE]
it doesnt matter how many items you wanted to sell as long as you got things to sell.  you can advertise anytime. 
aimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:00am
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?
maybe you can try to buy it from carousell? i once sell my extra cage there for quite a cheap price because i need more space to put them. Big smile

nahh it doesnt mean a hardcore seller only. normal people can use it as well. it makes for public use and safer use for everyone!
not now not today
aimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:01am
Originally posted by nannylim nannylim wrote:

Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

it doesnt matter how many items you wanted to sell as long as you got things to sell.  you can advertise anytime. 
[/QUOTE]

yes agree with you, besides it save a lot of time and you can choose either to post it or COD it to your buyer. btw you can check here to post yr items. goodluck! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thecarousell.Carousell&hl=en

Edited by aimbot - 22 Mar 2019 at 9:47pm
not now not today
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:04am

same here. you registered there as seller as well? good to know cos same! very much benefit and easy to use.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic