Print Page | Close Window

Everything about cat..

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Aunt Agony
Forum Description: Got a personal problem dealing with family issues, love life or frienship ? If so then the Aunt Agony Center is the place where you can seek or give advise to others
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=425
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 2:56pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Everything about cat..
Posted By: shadajie
Subject: Everything about cat..
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 12:54pm
My kids beg to have cat as a pet at home. I’m planning to prepare all the stuff but not sure what are other things that required other than the cages. Need some opinion/suggestion here... 

Replies:
Posted By: zhengmuu
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:42pm
still a kitten? for sure you have to prepare food for the cat and also some toys to play with them

Posted By: sony_brovep
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:57pm
litter box and scratching pad for your cat if you want to safe ur sofa and wallpaperWink

Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:00pm
you may prepare some interactive toys for cat like string, feathers, yarn to make them close with ur child

Posted By: nannylim
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:51am
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

My kids beg to have cat as a pet at home. I’m planning to prepare all the stuff but not sure what are other things that required other than the cages. Need some opinion/suggestion here... 
kitten seems a good idea until you need to train them for toilet for the first few weeks Tongue

Posted By: tuliperfancy
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:55am

kitten is not that hard to take care of. just a bit active lor. doesnt cost much

Posted By: iqbalmun
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:01am

you need sand, liter box, make sure to know their type of diet as well

Posted By: ryan_ap
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:17pm
I have 2 cat at home. Both were not allowed to go outside but i dont keep them in the cage. Just inside the house running around. 

Posted By: aimbot
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:31pm
you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?

-------------
not now not today

Posted By: zakiu
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:35pm
its not that hard. some toys, a balanced diet. try to find it at supermarket or online store

Posted By: adamLF
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:39pm
i lost my cat last month so im selling all of it stuff online. within a day people already buy it. so isuggest you to go look for everything online. cheap and easy

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

kitten is not that hard to take care of. just a bit active lor. doesnt cost much

i tot kitten need more preparation than normal cat? kitten just like baby, you have to prepare alot of things for them

Posted By: chucheongfan
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:51pm
i dont own a cat. I think you need to prepare some cat food, bed and toys for them, should be enough ady

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by sony_brovep sony_brovep wrote:

litter box and scratching pad for your cat if you want to safe ur sofa and wallpaperWink
well scratching pad is a must for cat but if it is kitten still okay for temporary not having the scratching pad. quiet expensive to buy the stuffs for pet

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 8:57am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Originally posted by sony_brovep sony_brovep wrote:

well scratching pad is a must for cat but if it is kitten still okay for temporary not having the scratching pad. quiet expensive to buy the stuffs for pet
yes scratching pad is a must so they wont scratch yr sofa. i bought one and then i sell it back online because i decide to to get a bigger one. Dead

Posted By: guccigang
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 9:05am
Originally posted by adamLF adamLF wrote:

i lost my cat last month so im selling all of it stuff online. within a day people already buy it. so isuggest you to go look for everything online. cheap and easy
sorry for your lost. CryCry where did you sell it? i need to sell my cage as well because i need to find a bigger cage for my cat.

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 9:20am
Originally posted by aimbot aimbot wrote:

you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?
maybe you can try to buy it from carousell? i once sell my extra cage there for quite a cheap price because i need more space to put them. Big smile

Posted By: pronext882
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 3:06pm
I think most important thing cat food, litter sand, litter box, carrier, and shampoo.

If you want can buy toys and food bowl as well.

Posted By: tcandy
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by iqbalmun iqbalmun wrote:

maybe you can try to buy it from carousell? i once sell my extra cage there for quite a cheap price because i need more space to put them. Big smile

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:02pm
LOL

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:09pm

may I know where did you sell these things? on which online platform? I'm just curious since you said many ppl buy with youLOL

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

I think most important thing cat food, litter sand, litter box, carrier, and shampoo.

If you want can buy toys and food bowl as well.
yaya, cat sand is the dispensable things for every cat owner!

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:12pm

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 
[/QUOTE]
if you just want to sell 3 items, I think you can just post at your fb...no need register on online shopping web.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:52am
you can use carousell. its not that complicated, just snap upload and sell. easy lor. i sell things over there too

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:54am
carousell. i sell many of my personal and preloved things as well. what do you want to sell?

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:57am
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

everyone can sell there. im working people too and sometimes i got things to sell too as i got too many or replace with new one. so i decide to sell it there!

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:58am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

if you just want to sell 3 items, I think you can just post at your fb...no need register on online shopping web.
[/QUOTE]
it doesnt matter how many items you wanted to sell as long as you got things to sell.  you can advertise anytime. 

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:00am

nahh it doesnt mean a hardcore seller only. normal people can use it as well. it makes for public use and safer use for everyone!

-------------
not now not today

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:01am
Originally posted by nannylim nannylim wrote:

it doesnt matter how many items you wanted to sell as long as you got things to sell.  you can advertise anytime. 
[/QUOTE]

yes agree with you, besides it save a lot of time and you can choose either to post it or COD it to your buyer. btw you can check here to post yr items. goodluck! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thecarousell.Carousell&hl=en

-------------
not now not today

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:04am

same here. you registered there as seller as well? good to know cos same! very much benefit and easy to use.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:05am

[/QUOTE]
better carousell because so many people go there to buy stuff lor. easy to sell yr things

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:07am
Originally posted by guccigang guccigang wrote:

sorry for your lost. CryCry where did you sell it? i need to sell my cage as well because i need to find a bigger cage for my cat.
carousell i guess. people nowadays use it as main platform. go try it there and if you need some help. you can ask from them here! https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=928408

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:38pm

better carousell because so many people go there to buy stuff lor. easy to sell yr things

easy? how so? and do i have to pay any fees to register?

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:54pm

easy? how so? and do i have to pay any fees to register?

For start you can either register using your email or facebook id... get your account verified and you can straight away sell things.. first, pic, they let you upload up to 10 pics for a listing. then, type in the details. and lastly, list it up on the web. 

Posted By: Master
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:04pm
I thought a cat cage is already enough for the pet and owner...am i wrong?

Posted By: Dolphin
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Master Master wrote:

I can sure that u never raise a cat or a pet beforeErmm Cat sand is one of the important thing that the cat need.

Posted By: Master
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Dolphin Dolphin wrote:

I can sure that u never raise a cat or a pet beforeErmm Cat sand is one of the important thing that the cat need.
hahahahaha you're right! That's why I dont know how to rear pet...

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:51pm

how come you have so many extra pet food bowlsShocked

and I tot anyone can sell online, no matter you are working people or freelancer or student

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:52pm

How come you have so many extra pet food bowls? i tot everyone can sell online easily, no matter you are working ppl or student

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:55pm

Im sure you are wrongLOL having a pet is like raising a baby, you have to prepare a lots of things for them to make sure they can grow up

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:59pm

yes scratching pad is a must so they wont scratch yr sofa. i bought one and then i sell it back online because i decide to to get a bigger one. Dead
how much have you sell it online? i have quiet many pets things that not using now, planning to throw it soonShocked

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 11:50pm

hahahaha i have the same though as you at firstLOL when my sister starts to raise a dog, only i knew that so much expenses needed for pet

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 11:54pm

well although the stuffs for pet are expensive still you will buy for them. ppl tends to raise pet than raising a child

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 11:57pm

feels so lazy to find a buyer. maybe i'll just give it to someone who need it

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 7:11pm

feels so lazy to find a buyer. maybe i'll just give it to someone who need it

but if you list it on carousell.. they buyer find you..lol

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:24pm

how much have you sell it online? i have quiet many pets things that not using now, planning to throw it soonShocked

Its cheaper abit la, because used ady.. but I got buyer the next day I posted the item  

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 10:14pm

some toys for them, scratching pad. and a solid food as well. try to survey at local pet store

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 10:18pm

litter box, a sand as well. theres so many type of sand that you can choose from.

-------------
not now not today

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 10:31pm

besides cage you need to find a bigger space for them as well. dont forget their bowl, water bowl, vitamins as well. try look up online many people sell it cheaper there

Posted By: Daphne1212
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:08pm

make sure you educate your children before they have a pet, dun be like just for fun to have pet but not seriously wan to raise them

Posted By: TiGer
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:10pm

you need to prepare foods, bed, scratching pad and many more. maybe you should check it with pet shop, they will tell you more details

Posted By: Dees
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:12pm

which type of cat you are planning to have? things needed depends on their age also

Posted By: adamLF
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:26pm

quite a lot actually. i using carousell to sell all of my pets unused things. here. go here for ios https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carousell/id548607187 and use this for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thecarousell.Carousell&hl=en

Posted By: zakiu
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:39pm

ofcos you can, anyone can use it to sell their own personal things, preloved, or even new things. just follow few simple steps and youre on it! goodluck!

Posted By: yangxi
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:50pm

same here. you registered there as seller as well? good to know cos same! very much benefit and easy to use.
yah ive been a seller there for quite some times. im selling some electronic gadgets over there. its been a smooth journey till now, feel free to ask any tips if you want to be a seller. Wink

Posted By: Dolphin
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:09pm

do you have experience in raising a pet previously? maybe you should check with nearby pet shop or your friend whom have a pet

Posted By: Dees
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

hahahaha i have the same though as you at firstLOL when my sister starts to raise a dog, only i knew that so much expenses needed for pet
it depends on what level of stuffs you wan to buy for your pet. there are also stuffs that are cheap 

Posted By: TiGer
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:18pm

why dont you just give those stuffs to your friends whom have a pet too?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net