Users Online: 591 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

looking for professional care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for professional care
    Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:49am
Originally posted by kylieallison kylieallison wrote:

Hi all.. 

Thank you bcause shared to me about caregiver Asia. I've deal with a great nurse there and book her service. Luckily, she has a lotttttts of experienced in handling parkinson patient. Yup, their service very reasonable. So, why not i give a try rite? 

Yeah no harm in giving their service a try to see for yourself the quality of services that they provide. You can also promote to your friends or relatives who are in need of such services since they do provide various services ranging from taking care of little kids, pregnant woman, senior citizens, patients and much more.
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:46am
Originally posted by jojomojo jojomojo wrote:

Hey,, want to know what makes any of this and similar services been rated good? 

Well at Caregiverasia you are guaranteed to get the best possible service being offered to you as all their freelancers had adequate knowledge and experience in the related field so you dont need worry about it too much, 100% trustable.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by jojomojo jojomojo wrote:

Thats easy. Your body feels better, your emotions at ease and your wallet is in good shape Wink. For me those are the reasons why I choose Caregiver 

Edited by yoyo44 - 04 Jan 2019 at 4:54pm
jojomojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojomojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

I am glad i heard of this platform prior to my operation. Contacted them just 2 weeks before operation date and they manage to recommend me a number of great nurses. Met with a few and decided on one. Great experience will surely contact them again when necessary.

kylieallison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylieallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:42pm
Hi all.. 

Thank you bcause shared to me about caregiver Asia. I've deal with a great nurse there and book her service. Luckily, she has a lotttttts of experienced in handling parkinson patient. Yup, their service very reasonable. So, why not i give a try rite? 
No one can replace her
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:40pm

I am glad i heard of this platform prior to my operation. Contacted them just 2 weeks before operation date and they manage to recommend me a number of great nurses. Met with a few and decided on one. Great experience will surely contact them again when necessary.

Edited by yoyo44 - 04 Jan 2019 at 4:40pm
kylieallison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylieallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Means, we just pay not for the whole month?? Woahhh, so i can hire them just for 3 days a week? Coz if we hire a nurse from private hospital, we must pay their monthly bill. It cost a fortune. 

Yup.. first time, i feel doubt about the service but after i made some survey.. I strongly want to give a try their service. Its really easy for me as u just click the website, book the person will handle my grandfather. The amazing one is their rate/charge very affordable. I just book for 4 days a week only. hehe 

No one can replace her
vicobing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicobing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:27pm
Saw the website. I think it nice to be able to choose your own caregiver based on personality and background education rather than the company sending random nurse. it is trustworthy and dependable, based from those around me who have tried. 

Edited by vicobing - 04 Jan 2019 at 4:29pm
sony_brovep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:09pm
The first time i heard the service is through my neighbour. He had a surgery for his slip-disc and needed extra help to move around. So he hired a male nurse. And it is not easy to find a good male nurse as a parttimer.
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by sony_brovep sony_brovep wrote:

Caregiver... heard of it never tried them, but always on my bookmark list... We never know what will happen... If I need extra hand in taking care of my family members.... i know where to find

I might try myself too.... turns out many of my neighbours have heard/ know someone used this service.  I guess I'm abit late on the wagon. well, better late than sorry. right? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic