Users Online: 948 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sofa to let go

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sofa to let go
    Posted: 06 May 2019 at 4:03pm
Anyone know a good place to sell sofa and other furnitures? Me and my husband will be moving to a new apartment and we wanted to have a new set of interior, but the things in our current apartment is still in good condition.

Edited by tuliperfancy - 10 May 2019 at 2:44pm
Daphne1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daphne1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:27pm
how long have you been using the furniture? which types of sofa is that?
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:31pm
maybe you can ask the furniture shop nearby ur house. some of them buy and sell second hand furniture too
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:36pm
why dont you just leave it in the current apartment? the transport fees for these furniture quite expensive
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 9:41pm
if can sell the old furniture then at least can get some money to buy for new oneLOL
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by tung22 tung22 wrote:

why dont you just leave it in the current apartment? the transport fees for these furniture quite expensive

I dont think the owner of the house wants it... And I might need the money for later usage... 

Edited by tuliperfancy - 08 May 2019 at 9:54am
ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Daphne1212 Daphne1212 wrote:

how long have you been using the furniture? which types of sofa is that?

Yeah, how good is 'good condition'? I mean if its as good as new, you have better chances to sell it.. But still not many shops would take it in at a high price
Daphne1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daphne1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

Yeah, how good is 'good condition'? I mean if its as good as new, you have better chances to sell it.. But still not many shops would take it in at a high price

selling in online platform normally higher price but the problem is the transportation for the furnitureErmm
Dees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

Yup agree, even when the items is in good condition, not many shops are willing to buy at high price. How about selling it online? 

Edited by Dees - 10 May 2019 at 11:50am
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

I dont think the owner of the house wants it... And I might need the money for later usage... 
maybe you can deal with the next tenants to buy the furniture from you? so that no need to move out the furniture
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic