Print Page | Close Window

Feeling a bit too clustered

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Health & Living
Forum Description: General health & living issues for the General Malaysian. Topics can range from Health advise, marrige councelling, sex education & advise, and etc
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=451
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 4:43am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Feeling a bit too clustered
Posted By: aimbot
Subject: Feeling a bit too clustered
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 12:44am
Is it possible for anyone to feel clustered in his/her own bedroom? 

Cos sometimes I do

-------------
not now not today

Replies:
Posted By: yoyo44
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:00pm
of course but im just too lazy to do anything about it DisapproveDisapprove
everyday back from work tired to do any tidying while during weekend out for almost the whole day, so everything is here and there

Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:06pm
For me I feel more secured if my room is clustered with things lol, if too empty feels abit weird for me, that's why I put a lot of things inside although I dont really use them that much.

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

everyday back from work tired to do any tidying while during weekend out for almost the whole day, so everything is here and there

You got make sure your room is hygienic or not? Clustered with stuff is okay but if dirty things like food container and dirty shirt should get rid of them, if not later your health got problem.

Date Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

You got make sure your room is hygienic or not? Clustered with stuff is okay but if dirty things like food container and dirty shirt should get rid of them, if not later your health got problem.

yup those things of course i got clean it, but sometimes shirts that are already washed im too lazy to arrange inside wardrobe, so just anyhow put on bed or on chair, that's why my room very messy

Posted By: henrykim8889
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:05am

yup those things of course i got clean it, but sometimes shirts that are already washed im too lazy to arrange inside wardrobe, so just anyhow put on bed or on chair, that's why my room very messy

We are so exhausted everyday, even back to home need to take along 2 hours to back home, then we dont have any time to deal with it, if can find a maid or robot to deal with it arh....

-------------
Hi love to travel

Posted By: sandylim8881
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:10am

I think my room is clean enough because i got maid help me...

-------------
come come to me

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:11am
We are so exhausted everyday, even back to home need to take along 2 hours to back home, then we dont have any time to deal with it, if can find a maid or robot to deal with it arh....
[/QUOTE]

Actually got money settle everything...  

-------------
come come to me

Posted By: Zerosky
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:13am

For me I feel more secured if my room is clustered with things lol, if too empty feels abit weird for me, that's why I put a lot of things inside although I dont really use them that much.

But of those people have sinus problem might be cannot tahan on it... but any ways reduce this kind of problem??

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:14am
Originally posted by sandylim8881 sandylim8881 wrote:

Actually got money settle everything...  

[/QUOTE]

Show off  OuchOuchOuchOuch

Posted By: chinglaimei
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 6:37am
Originally posted by Zerosky Zerosky wrote:

But of those people have sinus problem might be cannot tahan on it... but any ways reduce this kind of problem??
They should be keep cleaning everyday... then should ask for anything can be home living thing can be reduced on it, buy some machine to reduced pollution right??

Posted By: ivyivy
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 4:50pm
if clustered then got many thing ah? why dont you clean up and throw some stuff? just ask the simple question... did i use this thing for the past 6 months.. if not out it goes 

Posted By: laihing
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:25am
They should be keep cleaning everyday... then should ask for anything can be home living thing can be reduced on it, buy some machine to reduced pollution right??
[/QUOTE]

But, sometimes those thing sell on online might be fake....

Posted By: mandy
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:32am
Originally posted by laihing laihing wrote:

I really try on lazada, they might delivery the item might be broken or not as the item showing in the picture.

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:35am
Originally posted by chinglaimei chinglaimei wrote:

Just what i mention about the online platform like lazada not a true seller, what we buyer feel thats we dont have any guarantee 

Posted By: mandyeng8889
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:39am
Originally posted by mandy mandy wrote:

I really try on lazada, they might delivery the item might be broken or not as the item showing in the picture.

Yes, they service sometimes are terrible, i need to refund have to take some times...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:42am

The things are messy why u dont want to tidy up ??

Posted By: kingwan8881
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:22pm

Yes, they service sometimes are terrible, i need to refund have to take some times...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I heard that lazada always have a promotion... 

Posted By: kingwan8881
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:23pm

Just what i mention about the online platform like lazada not a true seller, what we buyer feel thats we dont have any guarantee 

But lazada is bad at all??

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by kingwan8881 kingwan8881 wrote:

But lazada is bad at all??

Not only lazada, shopee they might be spend a lot of promotion on it then send wrong item to us, those promote item not really good, sometimes easy to spoil...

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:42pm

But, sometimes those thing sell on online might be fake....

[/QUOTE]

Of course they might be fake ...

Posted By: henrytan
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:46pm

Not only lazada, shopee they might be spend a lot of promotion on it then send wrong item to us, those promote item not really good, sometimes easy to spoil...

How about try at Carousell?? 

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by mandyeng8889 mandyeng8889 wrote:

Currently Carousell sell a lot of thing, majority things are quality and best.... 

Posted By: icuucm
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:20am
Originally posted by henrytan henrytan wrote:

Currently Carousell sell a lot of thing, majority things are quality and best.... 

i have bought a lot of furniture is from Carousell, i have use it more than one years, my furniture is still new.... i cant sell it for everyone, this is quality product...

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:24am

Just try on Carousell lah 

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by icuucm icuucm wrote:

Just try on Carousell lah 

I heard that Carousell just snap and post the picture is it??

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:34am

I heard that Carousell just snap and post the picture is it??

Yes it is easy to become to Carousell seller, because just snap on your phone and just post on it 

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:35am

Buy something worth from Carousell.com 

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by chinglaimei chinglaimei wrote:

It is easier said than done, just like how people always say they wanted to exercise at least thrice a week, but how many manage to continue doing it for a long time? The machines that you said I dont think is cheap tho...

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:40am

Can't we just report it to the staff working at there if incidents such as this happened? They need to preserve the good name of their company also so I'm sure they would do something about it.

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:49am
Originally posted by mandyeng8889 mandyeng8889 wrote:

The things are messy why u dont want to tidy up ??

Sometimes we are just too lazy or tired to do it, thinking we should just left it to be done tmr, and then tmr and tmr again, so in the end the things are still messy, hahaha.

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:49am

Can't we just report it to the staff working at there if incidents such as this happened? They need to preserve the good name of their company also so I'm sure they would do something about it.

But sometimes is between the money issue so the seller and lazada, so lazada decided to help the seller...

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by kingwan8881 kingwan8881 wrote:

I heard that lazada always have a promotion... 

I think all online platform also have promotion from time to time? Especially on festival seasons like Hari Raya or during Nov 11 or Dec 12 which are the special date for shopping, so not only just lazada.

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:57am

Sometimes we are just too lazy or tired to do it, thinking we should just left it to be done tmr, and then tmr and tmr again, so in the end the things are still messy, hahaha.

So, thats why we need some online platform to purchase something can be help us to clean up the wardrobe or the bedroom, if we have something like vaccum air pollution, how nice is it..

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:34am

So, thats why we need some online platform to purchase something can be help us to clean up the wardrobe or the bedroom, if we have something like vaccum air pollution, how nice is it..

How about try some technology that can be purchase from shopee, that have many promotion at there...

-------------
come come to me

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:40am

I think all online platform also have promotion from time to time? Especially on festival seasons like Hari Raya or during Nov 11 or Dec 12 which are the special date for shopping, so not only just lazada.

Really, but i might be late on to purchase any item from them.... so regret havent buy anything...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead 

-------------
come come to me

Posted By: thomasliew
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:48am

Really, but i might be late on to purchase any item from them.... so regret havent buy anything...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead 

I have purchase my cleaning vacuum during the raya promotion... so many discount... 

Posted By: thomasliew
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:50am

How about try some technology that can be purchase from shopee, that have many promotion at there...

I think that lazada is more promotion on it, shopee so many promotion but everything have to add transport fees... even purchase more than 100 .

Posted By: tammytan
Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:55am
Originally posted by thomasliew thomasliew wrote:

I think that lazada is more promotion on it, shopee so many promotion but everything have to add transport fees... even purchase more than 100 .

Sometimes got promotion, but Shopee dont have provide a sufficient information, so we dont know whether got exempted for transport charge   

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:55am

Really or not, but i havent try before on it

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by tammytan tammytan wrote:

Really or not, but i havent try before on it

Yes, sometimes i buy sofa online, they have delivery faster to my house, as what they stated, they have promised as what they stated on the website...

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:12pm

I think they are many way to tidy up , whether in handmade or buy some machine to clear up. 

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:19pm

I think they are many way to tidy up , whether in handmade or buy some machine to clear up. 

How about u try on buy some cleaning machine at online platform??

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:26pm

Yes, sometimes i buy sofa online, they have delivery faster to my house, as what they stated, they have promised as what they stated on the website...

Wow, Carousell have this function but, they same as mudah??

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:30pm

I dont know but, i think is same... but i dont why mudah always have cheating case

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:31pm

How about u try on buy some cleaning machine at online platform??

Thats why i suggest like Carousell or lazada...

Date Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:40pm

Oh ok thx bro 

Posted By: Jacky
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 11:56am

Yeah but usually those promotions mostly benefits the buyers as they can get the things they want for a cheaper price, but for sellers it is good if they managed to sell more during the promotion period, but for those that don't it is kinda sad for them tho...

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by tammytan tammytan wrote:

Sometimes got promotion, but Shopee dont have provide a sufficient information, so we dont know whether got exempted for transport charge   

Usually they got a quota for the free transport charges such as only free if the transport fee is within RM10, if more than that you till have to pay on your own also, impossible if you buy something heavy that need a huge transport fee amount they will still help you to pay for that haha.

Posted By: Jacinda94`
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:02pm

Yeah sure you can report but whether they gonna do anything about it is another matter to be discussed, the quality of services varied across different platforms and some of them might even just reply you with automatically-generated messages lol.

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:06pm

IMO Carousell is better because their app is equipped with the image search function where you can just snap a picture of the items that you want and search immediately without even knowing the exact name of the item, gonna save you lots of time and trouble.

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:12pm

If between these two I would prefer Carousell as the price of items over there are cheaper since not everyone are trying to make a living out of online business, some are just trying to get rid of their unused items so they would put a cheaper pricetag on it instead of trying to sell for profit.

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Jacinda94` Jacinda94` wrote:

Yeah sure you can report but whether they gonna do anything about it is another matter to be discussed, the quality of services varied across different platforms and some of them might even just reply you with automatically-generated messages lol.

I see what you mean, if the platform have a poor management then I guess we as the users should avoid using them, what if something happened to us one day and nobody are willing to help us with that? Especially when things involved our hard-earned money Disapprove

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:18pm

I dont know but, i think is same... but i dont why mudah always have cheating case

Users need to be aware of these cheating issues also and cant blame everything on the scammers when got scammed. Just ask for more photos from the seller if you think he or she is suspicious, such as taking the photo from different angles or even request them to take photo together with the product, if they cant do that and come out with different excuses you need to be careful.

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Jacky Jacky wrote:

Yeah but usually those promotions mostly benefits the buyers as they can get the things they want for a cheaper price, but for sellers it is good if they managed to sell more during the promotion period, but for those that don't it is kinda sad for them tho...

Can refer to this event that Carousell hosted previously where sellers only need to list their items for sale and stand a chance to win awesome prizes, so it does benefit the sellers also where they would be motivated to sell more stuff.

https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/ - https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:25pm

If between these two I would prefer Carousell as the price of items over there are cheaper since not everyone are trying to make a living out of online business, some are just trying to get rid of their unused items so they would put a cheaper pricetag on it instead of trying to sell for profit.

Oh I wasn't aware of that, thought Carousell is the same as the other online shopping platforms haha.
Maybe I should try to use it to sell off my PS4, not really have much time to play it since I started working, and PS5 is also coming soon in the next year or two.

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:27pm

Users need to be aware of these cheating issues also and cant blame everything on the scammers when got scammed. Just ask for more photos from the seller if you think he or she is suspicious, such as taking the photo from different angles or even request them to take photo together with the product, if they cant do that and come out with different excuses you need to be careful.

And also google the image first to see whether it is legit or not, sometimes ppl just take photo from google and claimed it as their own, after you pay them then they gone already....

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:34pm

Can refer to this event that Carousell hosted previously where sellers only need to list their items for sale and stand a chance to win awesome prizes, so it does benefit the sellers also where they would be motivated to sell more stuff.

https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/ - https://my.carousell.com/p/hari-raya-bersama-carousell-232549260/

If seller sell more stuff = buyer got more variety to choose from, so its a win-win situation for both parties hahaha LOL at the cost of almost nothing other than a little bit of your free time.

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:36pm

I see what you mean, if the platform have a poor management then I guess we as the users should avoid using them, what if something happened to us one day and nobody are willing to help us with that? Especially when things involved our hard-earned money Disapprove

That's why we should always buy from a reputable platform, do our own research first before making any decision, see the reviews from others first then only decide.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net