Print Page | Close Window

Helper Needed!

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Generally Malaysian
Forum Name: Aunt Agony
Forum Description: Got a personal problem dealing with family issues, love life or frienship ? If so then the Aunt Agony Center is the place where you can seek or give advise to others
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=406
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 5:36pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Helper Needed!
Posted By: mrslola
Subject: Helper Needed!
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 2:27pm
hi everyone. 
I am an owner of the Elderly Care Center based at Seri Kembangan. I need 3 person who an expert or inexperienced to manage elderly for 2 days only at my care center. It it because several of my staff will take a long vacation during the Chinese New Year. The task are easy which is I need you to taking care them, bathe them, feed meal, change clothes, give them on time medication and bring them out for outdoor activities. So, I had to advertise here. Hope all of you can help me. 

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: gongzaimee
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 12:46pm
Are you hiring for part time only... because my mom is looking for full time jobs. She got few years experience in handle elder.    

Posted By: amigobro
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:06am
usually you may have to pay triple for parttimer to work during holiday. speaking of elderly care center you shouldnt simply hire anybody. must have experience and right qualification too.

Posted By: tcandy
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 11:46am
Elderly care center? i not really recommend you guys choose to work there. Because work at there will feel stress due to a lot of tasks need to do, some more the working hour was not flexible, i suggest you guys go and find like freelancer job better, high wages, and also flexible working hour.

Posted By: razileman
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Elderly care center? i not really recommend you guys choose to work there. Because work at there will feel stress due to a lot of tasks need to do, some more the working hour was not flexible, i suggest you guys go and find like freelancer job better, high wages, and also flexible working hour.
Is there any freelance job that related with elderly care services or care companion? I thought those kinda job only provided at care center. How to freelance anyway?

Posted By: didicempaka
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by razileman razileman wrote:

Is there any freelance job that related with elderly care services or care companion? I thought those kinda job only provided at care center. How to freelance anyway?
isnt freelance in such field the one where freelancers come to people house and give their services? i think nowadays there a lot of people do care services at home.

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by didicempaka didicempaka wrote:

isnt freelance in such field the one where freelancers come to people house and give their services? i think nowadays there a lot of people do care services at home.
Oh. I never knew there elderly care services at serve at home before. Do people actually provide that? And are those people are qualified people or just normal people do just for side income?

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

Are you hiring for part time only... because my mom is looking for full time jobs. She got few years experience in handle elder.    

yes. I just need part time helper for 2 days only. Maybe your mom can  come to my care centers and we will discuss for an offer as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 10:38am

Oh. I never knew there elderly care services at serve at home before. Do people actually provide that? And are those people are qualified people or just normal people do just for side income?

Indeed! maybe some of them decide to hire a nurse to come to their house as care companion.Just in case, for those who missed the chance to find a good nurse, they decided to send their parents to eldery day care center. Both of this choice have their pros and cons. 

So now, I'm looking for someone who qualified in this field. Not randomly hire non-experience person. I believe, there a lot of platform that recruit their part time staff well. 

-------------

Posted By: dora shii
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 11:02am
Hi mrslola, maybe you can try to look at the Caregiver Asia's website. There are soooo many qualified nurses who do willing do part time. Plus, their rate very reasonable.

Posted By: tcandy
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:32pm
They are hiring those people who have experienced, graduated nursing students. If you got more experienced in this field then you can have better booking rate due to your profile and background were posted at the platform so usually customers will prefer professional caregiver.

Posted By: kylieallison
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by mrslola mrslola wrote:

hi everyone. 
I am an owner of the Elderly Care Center based at Seri Kembangan. I need 3 person who an expert or inexperienced to manage elderly for 2 days only at my care center. It it because several of my staff will take a long vacation during the Chinese New Year. The task are easy which is I need you to taking care them, bathe them, feed meal, change clothes, give them on time medication and bring them out for outdoor activities. So, I had to advertise here. Hope all of you can help me. 

I just want to share, my friend was working as part time nurse at Caregiver Asia. Among of her experienced, she was called to work during the run event as a Assistant Nurse Aide who is willing to serve if there is any accident occurred. I think Mrslola can get part time nurses there too.. 

-------------
No one can replace her

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:02pm

Indeed! maybe some of them decide to hire a nurse to come to their house as care companion.Just in case, for those who missed the chance to find a good nurse, they decided to send their parents to eldery day care center. Both of this choice have their pros and cons. 

So now, I'm looking for someone who qualified in this field. Not randomly hire non-experience person. I believe, there a lot of platform that recruit their part time staff well. 
I see. But since you looking for people to work just as a part time during holidays why not you hire those freelancer right? But i think most people nowadays prefer to just hired them straight to their how mos probably LOL

Posted By: pronext882
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by dora shii dora shii wrote:

Hi mrslola, maybe you can try to look at the Caregiver Asia's website. There are soooo many qualified nurses who do willing do part time. Plus, their rate very reasonable.

yes this.. good platform to find a parttime nursing. ive used nursing services from caregiverasia before. easy book and the nurse really good at doing her job.

Posted By: zhengmuu
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by dora shii dora shii wrote:

Haha, A great idea ya, seem like asking another company's employee to work for their own company. 
But Caregiverasia provide home visit service only, can they work at elder care center?  

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

yes this.. good platform to find a parttime nursing. ive used nursing services from caregiverasia before. easy book and the nurse really good at doing her job.
yeap agree. there are many qualified nurses do a freelance home nursing through this platform before as side income. the good thing about it is that the freelance nurse is really nurses that have knowledge in their field in taking care of the patients.

Posted By: pronext882
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:50am

yeap agree. there are many qualified nurses do a freelance home nursing through this platform before as side income. the good thing about it is that the freelance nurse is really nurses that have knowledge in their field in taking care of the patients.
true. most of the nurses really have a background studies in nursing field. they are not just any people that claim theirself as a nurse. most of them also have good experience in that field too.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:19pm

true. most of the nurses really have a background studies in nursing field. they are not just any people that claim theirself as a nurse. most of them also have good experience in that field too.
i know. actually previously i have friends working as a nurse as their main job and do freelance through caregiverasia as parttime. they said it is really beneficial as the gain more experiences in their field and good side income.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Haha, A great idea ya, seem like asking another company's employee to work for their own company. 
But Caregiverasia provide home visit service only, can they work at elder care center?  
Not sure. Most care center were runs privately so i think theres no problem in employed freelancers to work for them as long they have the qualification. And since she looking for part time employees just for a shortwhile i dont think theres going to be any problem with it.

Posted By: kylieallison
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:18pm

Yup.. as i shared yesterday.. my friend also join caregiver Asia as part time nurse. This platform very particular during hire their part time staff. They must have qualification approved by MOH or related field. So, this website can be trusted.

-------------
No one can replace her

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:28pm

I see. But since you looking for people to work just as a part time during holidays why not you hire those freelancer right? But i think most people nowadays prefer to just hired them straight to their how mos probably LOL

Maybe I will consider your recommendation. It's not easy for me to hire a worker who can handle old folk carefully. Sometime we need to give full attention and ignore about our rest time just to make sure the elderly was fine. So we need someone who have a lot experienced in this field. 

If the part timer from Caregiver Asia is the best candidate that I looking at, I will not hesitate to hire them as my permanent staff. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:30pm

oke so i just book their service through the website? Can i chat with them first? I just want to discuss a few thing before I hire them.. 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

I just looking for helper only. Not hire them to work permanently for me. Fyi, I need someone who has experienced as a nurse. Yup, at my center, there are a few old folks diagnosed with semi-chronic disease like diabetes, kidney failure, stroke and others. So i need part timer nurse to come to my center just for helping me to taking care the old folk there.  

-------------

Posted By: chucheongfan
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 5:06pm

oke so i just book their service through the website? Can i chat with them first? I just want to discuss a few thing before I hire them.. 

I think you can try to book them first then only ask them about the job since I did not found any contact no at their profile.  

Posted By: yubsa
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:53pm
How did you know they're qualified?
I'm not so believe them at all because last time we hire a nurse to take care of my grandpa
she is so irresponsible so now we're not hire home nursing anymore

Posted By: johnny1229
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by yubsa yubsa wrote:

I'm not so believe them at all because last time we hire a nurse to take care of my grandpa

I think Caregiver is a reliable platform to find home nursing because my family had hire a nurse aide from there.All of them is qualified, you can see their porfile and qualification on the official websites.

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by johnny1229 johnny1229 wrote:

I think Caregiver is a reliable platform to find home nursing because my family had hire a nurse aide from there.All of them is qualified, you can see their porfile and qualification on the official websites.

Oh really my grandpa really need someone to help him such as clean wound, bath...
Do they did it? We don't want lazy people to serve my grandpa

Posted By: nanayoung
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:35pm

Maybe I will consider your recommendation. It's not easy for me to hire a worker who can handle old folk carefully. Sometime we need to give full attention and ignore about our rest time just to make sure the elderly was fine. So we need someone who have a lot experienced in this field. 

If the part timer from Caregiver Asia is the best candidate that I looking at, I will not hesitate to hire them as my permanent staff. 

Dont worry, I can tell you honestly, caregiver is good because my uncle had hire them to take care her wife after cancer treatment...their working attitude is good

Posted By: nanayoung
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:37pm

Originally posted by johnny1229 johnny1229 wrote:

Oh really my grandpa really need someone to help him such as clean wound, bath...

The salary of part timer is count day by day, so if you're not satisfied w/ them, you can terminate and change to other nurse

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by nanayoung nanayoung wrote:

Dont worry, I can tell you honestly, caregiver is good because my uncle had hire them to take care her wife after cancer treatment...their working attitude is good

Ok I already search their official websites, there're not only have home nursing service, but have baby sitting, personal care and home cleaning...I thought they're just provide nurse to people...

Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:38am

Before anyone can apply to work at Caregiverasia they need to go through some background check by their staff in order to ensure the quality of the services provided, so you can be assured that you would be receiving the best quality of services for the price that you are paying.

Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:45am

No need to worry so much if you are hiring from Caregiverasia, there are no lazy people working at there haha. I had experience hiring someone from there, even do more work than what I am paying them for without charging me extra, 100% recommended for everyone to try.

Posted By: yoyo44
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

I think you can try to book them first then only ask them about the job since I did not found any contact no at their profile.  

Yeah well they also need to protect the privacy of their freelancers so cannot just display their contact number anyhow right? haha. But usually they would list out what are their previous experience and knowledge so you can choose a suitable caretaker based on that, many choices for you to choose from.

Posted By: yoyo44
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:56am

Ok I already search their official websites, there're not only have home nursing service, but have baby sitting, personal care and home cleaning...I thought they're just provide nurse to people...

Yup there are various type of services for you to choose from, and most importantly the price that they charge are reasonable and can be affordable by normal household with average income, and also provide opportunity for people to work as freelancers.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net