Print Page | Close Window

During semester

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Sports, Hobbies & Interests
Forum Name: General Interests & Hobbies
Forum Description: Modelling, Aeromodelling, R/C cars, Stamp Collecting, Cooking, Gardening...
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=402
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 11:50am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: During semester
Posted By: tcandy
Subject: During semester
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 9:26pm
Hey everyone... Just got back home from my college. I think most of uni students are on their study week. I only have one paper this sem which means I am already on my holiday mood. I'm thinking of making own soaps like the ones I saw on youtube. Anyone wanna recommend what fragrance should I try?

Replies:
Posted By: Daphne1212
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 11:28am
I think u can try to make soap with lavender fragrance coz lavender has many calming and sedative effects, which can encourage sleep.

Posted By: TiGer
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 11:35am
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Hey everyone... Just got back home from my college. I think most of uni students are on their study week. I only have one paper this sem which means I am already on my holiday mood. I'm thinking of making own soaps like the ones I saw on youtube. Anyone wanna recommend what fragrance should I try?

No need to be so troublesome. Directly buy the homemade soap from other people lah.

Posted By: Dolphin
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 11:42am
Originally posted by TiGer TiGer wrote:

No need to be so troublesome. Directly buy the homemade soap from other people lah.
Many people are making the homemade soap for their own use. Where can we buy the homemade soap?

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Dolphin Dolphin wrote:

Many people are making the homemade soap for their own use. Where can we buy the homemade soap?
U can find it on Carousell. I saw many seller sell the homemade soap at there.

Posted By: Moonlight
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 11:50am

I thought Carousell only sell second-hand goods. I didn’t expect can buy homemade soap here.

Posted By: Dees
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Moonlight Moonlight wrote:

I thought Carousell only sell second-hand goods. I didn’t expect can buy homemade soap here.
Haha...Carousell got sell variety of items either in new or second hand...Here u can buy everything from fashion, clothes, accessories, beauty products, furniture, art, books, branded goods, cars, bikes, and antiques to houses...

Posted By: yangxi
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Dees Dees wrote:

Haha...Carousell got sell variety of items either in new or second hand...Here u can buy everything from fashion, clothes, accessories, beauty products, furniture, art, books, branded goods, cars, bikes, and antiques to houses...

most of my time, i buy 2nd hand clothes from there, seldom buy other things

Posted By: junghun
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 8:46pm

homemade phone case also got sell at there, last time i bought one from there, it's very nice.

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

homemade phone case also got sell at there, last time i bought one from there, it's very nice.

got samsung note2 phone case or not ?? my phone case ald old, Zzz

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:02am

I never buy thing on Carousell before this. Can anyone tell me how to purchase thing on Carousell?

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:05am
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

i think got, u can find at there, handmade one is more beautiful..

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:06am

I never buy thing on Carousell before this. Can anyone tell me how to purchase thing on Carousell?
It's very simple. Once u've found an item that u fancy, chat with the seller to get more info about the item. When you've made up your mind about purchasing, confirm the deal with seller! 

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:08am

register as a user first, then search the things u want to buy, later can chat with the seller..

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:09am

It's very simple. Once u've found an item that u fancy, chat with the seller to get more info about the item. When you've made up your mind about purchasing, confirm the deal with seller! 
Alright. But how do I make payment to the seller? via bank transfer?

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:15am

Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

i think got, u can find at there, handmade one is more beautiful..

alright, last time how much u buy the phone case, very expensive or not handmade one?

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 10:54am

U can discuss the payment method with the seller via chat, see whether u want to pay via bank transfer, cash on delivery or meetups. 

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 10:59am

U can discuss the payment method with the seller via chat, see whether u want to pay via bank transfer, cash on delivery or meetups. 
It's good to have COD option. Buyers no need make payment in advance. 

Posted By: Delicia
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 11:28am

It's good to have COD option. Buyers no need make payment in advance. 
I bought from Carousell couple of time with COD payment method, so far not encountered any problems yet. 

Posted By: tcandy
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 2:08pm

So I made a whole bunch of soaps smell like sweet watermelon... you think there's a market for it in Carousell? 

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:12pm

So I made a whole bunch of soaps smell like sweet watermelon... you think there's a market for it in Carousell? 
personally think that the market for sweet watermelon-flavored soap is not big, because not many people like fruit-flavored soap.

Posted By: ivyivy
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:19pm

personally think that the market for sweet watermelon-flavored soap is not big, because not many people like fruit-flavored soap.
Although the market in carousell is quite small, but u can utilize the feature of Carousell by sharing the listings to social media, which can makes soap selling more easier and convenient. Who know one of ur social media's friend will be ur next buyer.

Posted By: jasmine520
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

Although the market in carousell is quite small, but u can utilize the feature of Carousell by sharing the listings to social media, which can makes soap selling more easier and convenient. Who know one of ur social media's friend will be ur next buyer.

I now only know Carousell got this feature. But which social media platform can be used to share the listings?

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by jasmine520 jasmine520 wrote:

I now only know Carousell got this feature. But which social media platform can be used to share the listings?

u can share ur listings on all ur social media accounts like FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, and even share it via email!

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:47pm

u can share ur listings on all ur social media accounts like FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, and even share it via email!

oic...I recently sold 2nd hand stuffs on carousell and received a lot of inquiries from customers, but the stuffs couldn't be sold. Have u ever encountered a similar situation?

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 4:52pm

oic...I recently sold 2nd hand stuffs on carousell and received a lot of inquiries from customers, but the stuffs couldn't be sold. Have u ever encountered a similar situation?

I've faced the situation like u before. Many people ask about the item, but nobody want to buy. And I found the reason the item couldn't be sold is the price I set is too high. Maybe u can look at the price u set and see whether it is too high.

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 12:04pm

I've faced the situation like u before. Many people ask about the item, but nobody want to buy. And I found the reason the item couldn't be sold is the price I set is too high. Maybe u can look at the price u set and see whether it is too high.
In order to sell better, u must set a realistic price, bcoz there are many great deals out there offered on Carousell. If u set a unrealistically high price, buyer will buy from the seller who sell the similar item at cheaper price.  

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 12:10pm

In order to sell better, u must set a realistic price, bcoz there are many great deals out there offered on Carousell. If u set a unrealistically high price, buyer will buy from the seller who sell the similar item at cheaper price.  

May I know what are the ways to determine and set a realistic price for my sale items? Could you please share my the tips?

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 12:17pm

May I know what are the ways to determine and set a realistic price for my sale items? Could you please share my the tips?
U can do a quick check 1st by searching for similar items on Carousell and viewing how other Carousellers are pricing them.

Posted By: planetuntiil
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:35pm
My experience as a seller through carousell is quite fun. I was not expecting anyone to buy, just me having extra time to know the apps. Any, managed to sell customised stickers made by yours truly. Had great experiences. 

Posted By: migujem
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by planetuntiil planetuntiil wrote:

My experience as a seller through carousell is quite fun. I was not expecting anyone to buy, just me having extra time to know the apps. Any, managed to sell customised stickers made by yours truly. Had great experiences. 

Sounds good. Heard that they have a good market... many of my friends are already there. I'm very tempted to make my own

Posted By: planetuntiil
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by migujem migujem wrote:

Sounds good. Heard that they have a good market... many of my friends are already there. I'm very tempted to make my own

it is... as a seller and a buyer there, their apps and website are both safe and easy to use 

Posted By: nannylim
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:04pm
strawberry and maybe you should try to sell it on Carousell. it's worth it. Big smile

Posted By: leighallison
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:34pm
Almost all phone model cases are available on carousell. Just tap the chat button to communicate directly with the seller and you are good to go!

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:36pm
you can sell almost anything on carousell since the app is very user-friendly and has high user traffic

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:38pm
is carousell safe to use? i'm afraid my personal details will somehow be leaked out.

Posted By: missgiggle
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by leighallison leighallison wrote:

is carousell safe to use? i'm afraid my personal details will somehow be leaked out.

it is one of the safest online shopping site I have ever used. unlike other sites, with carousell, you do not need to reveal your contact number in order to protect your safety.

Posted By: morningglory
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by missgiggle missgiggle wrote:

Originally posted by leighallison leighallison wrote:

it is one of the safest online shopping site I have ever used. unlike other sites, with carousell, you do not need to reveal your contact number in order to protect your safety.

yes, i have good experience as both buyer and seller. i recommend everyone to start browsing carousell as it may help you find your need and wants.

Posted By: victimology
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:55pm
Does anyone know where to find elmo x kaws plush toy, the one from uniqlo? cause it's already sold out in uniqlo

Posted By: sassygood
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by victimology victimology wrote:

Does anyone know where to find elmo x kaws plush toy, the one from uniqlo? cause it's already sold out in uniqlo

I think i saw some of the plush toys on Carousell. but they comes with different prices

Posted By: puddingcinnamon
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by sassygood sassygood wrote:

Originally posted by victimology victimology wrote:

I think i saw some of the plush toys on Carousell. but they comes with different prices

Carousell lets us offer our preferred price to the seller. so it's a win-win situation

Posted By: adamb
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 7:05pm
my personal choice for soapmaking is Lavender essential oil. you can choose which EO to add to your soap based on your preferences and budget! can find cheaper one at carousell

Posted By: bunnygang
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:15pm
can anybody share their good and bad experience using Carousell? although i did heard a lot of good reviews

Posted By: wandergirl
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by bunnygang bunnygang wrote:

can anybody share their good and bad experience using Carousell? although i did heard a lot of good reviews

I dont really have bad experience with Carousell. the experience that i had from using the site is very pleasant. i am satisfied with all the goods that i received.

Posted By: potterhead
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by wandergirl wandergirl wrote:

Originally posted by bunnygang bunnygang wrote:

I dont really have bad experience with Carousell. the experience that i had from using the site is very pleasant. i am satisfied with all the goods that i received.

carousell is super simple to use. even my 7 year old kid can use it

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:10pm
awak patut cuba Carousell untuk mengembangkan perniagaan awak! 

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:26pm
been using it for quite some times and i have to admit that carousell is the best apps so far . 

Posted By: hawaa
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 4:12pm
ROSE is my choice Embarrassed the floral scents really give my skin a timeless aroma and freshen me up! or you can pair rose with creamier scents or herbs. can buy all these scents online at carousell 

Posted By: hanep
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:53pm
never create soap but my favourite fragrance is mint. found a brand new handmade soap at carousell. really love this fresh morning wake-me-up soap! save my time, skin and environment Clap

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net