Print Page | Close Window

Fake engine oil from lazada

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Sports, Hobbies & Interests
Forum Name: Auto-Sports / Car Kaki
Forum Description: Modifications, driving & maintenance techniques, upkeeping, car reviews, performance engines...
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=389
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 3:45am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Fake engine oil from lazada
Posted By: didicempaka
Subject: Fake engine oil from lazada
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 3:46pm
Don't buy from this seller, Owl Station.. They sell fake engine oil. I bought same perodua lube and same type but the oil different color from my left over.

Replies:
Posted By: PapaRich
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 6:56am
I always buy engine oil from tesco and giant at such a cheap price but not sure original or not. But the promo price always keeps me on buying it. 

Posted By: TunSiti
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 6:59am
If you're not sure the engine oil original or not better dont buy it. It might be the fake ones.  these manufacturers try to cheat your money!

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:15pm
I I bought one from lazada before and it was fake engine oil. Lesson learnt : Not buying from online stores.

Posted By: Benny_Buddy
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 10:21pm
learn from mistake, that a good things~ Pls let more people know to avoid the fake engine oil seller

Posted By: JM_Lee
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by TunSiti TunSiti wrote:

If you're not sure the engine oil original or not better dont buy it. It might be the fake ones.  these manufacturers try to cheat your money!

How to differentiate the original and fake engine oil? How to 100 % confirm i get the real one?

Posted By: Tereece_Mui
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 12:40am
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

I I bought one from lazada before and it was fake engine oil. Lesson learnt : Not buying from online stores.

NO need to buy the engine oil at online store, please buy it at official store or petrol station.  Although price higher but will save you from a lot of trouble

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 12:43am
Originally posted by JM_Lee JM_Lee wrote:

How to differentiate the original and fake engine oil? How to 100 % confirm i get the real one?

buy at petrol station will 100 % confirm

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Tereece_Mui Tereece_Mui wrote:

NO need to buy the engine oil at online store, please buy it at official store or petrol station.  Although price higher but will save you from a lot of trouble

Agree, since the fake engine oil is really troublesome when it destroy the vehicle engine, Owner must be crazy when deal with these kind of things

Posted By: Ah_Kong
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:46am

that seem like a good pointClap

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Benny_Buddy Benny_Buddy wrote:

Agree, since the fake engine oil is really troublesome when it destroy the vehicle engine, Owner must be crazy when deal with these kind of things

repair the engine or buying  a new vehicle is very high cost, how many people can afford the cost when problem occur, a small mistake is cause a big trouble

Posted By: JM_Lee
Date Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 11:58am

Er... i need some tips to see on the product whether there are a sign to show it is the fake one

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Ah_Kong Ah_Kong wrote:

repair the engine or buying  a new vehicle is very high cost, how many people can afford the cost when problem occur, a small mistake is cause a big trouble

That why must let people know the engine oil must buy in good quality, not just depend on cheap price. Be a smart consumer, buy a engine oil which not damage the engine

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:42pm

Er... i need some tips to see on the product whether there are a sign to show it is the fake one

If shell product can scan in QR code, then will know is it original or fake engine oil

Date Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:45pm

I mean there is not need to worry when you buy at petrol station, there is no point to learn how to see the product feature and evaluate the engine oil is fake or not. Since alrdy buy at petrol station, what things have to check?

Posted By: annely
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 10:32pm
You should not buy from online stores or giant/tesco. Packaging and label at engine oil mostly would be the same but we didnt know if the engine oil is the genuine or not.

Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 10:36pm

[/QUOTE]

Is also important that you better check whether the workshop is selling genuine engine oil because theres also store that still selling the fake engine oil fro their own benefit, low cost but high return.

Posted By: chucheongfan
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 10:39pm

Buy at petrol station better also get the loyalty program. Can collect point and other free stuff. 

Posted By: gongzaimee
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 10:53am

Must avoid to buy engine oil from online platform or non authorized seller in order to prevent buy fake engine that can caused engine prob.

Posted By: jomthai
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 10:59am
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

Buy at petrol station better also get the loyalty program. Can collect point and other free stuff. 

I join the Shell loyalty cause they do give a lot of free stuff. Previously i joined petronas but didnt get any free stuff other than umberella & some points.

Posted By: jomthai
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ainamafan ainamafan wrote:

Is also important that you better check whether the workshop is selling genuine engine oil because theres also store that still selling the fake engine oil fro their own benefit, low cost but high return.

True, some workshop did that but i always prefer to petrol station. Currently I'm using engine oil shell Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. 1 more oil change then I will get the next bottle for free.

Posted By: gongzaimee
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 11:08am
Originally posted by jomthai jomthai wrote:

True, some workshop did that but i always prefer to petrol station. Currently I'm using engine oil shell Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. 1 more oil change then I will get the next bottle for free.

That's quite worth to buy as got free engine oil. Afterall, not many brands does promo these days.

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

[QUOTE=jomthai]

buy 3 free 1 ah? mean 1 years  just claims times loh,  but not possible 3months change 1 times, a bit over...

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 9:30pm

Must avoid to buy engine oil from online platform or non authorized seller in order to prevent buy fake engine that can caused engine prob.

I think the risk of online platform is well-known alrdy, if still got people buy at there... i think there is something wrong~

Date Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 9:34pm

buy 3 free 1 ah? mean 1 years  just claims times loh,  but not possible 3months change 1 times, a bit over...

I can see your point of view, although engine oil can use very long times, but at least can free one time also very good dy~

Posted By: PapaRich
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 1:02pm
That's ture bro. It turns out the cheaper engine oil that sell through online mostly are fake engine oil. People should think wisely when buying online anything especially engine oil.

Posted By: TunSiti
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 1:09pm

learn from mistake, that a good things~ Pls let more people know to avoid the fake engine oil seller

I bought one from here: https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/owl-station/?spm=a2o4k.pdp.seller.1.319ad5acrcXRr1  Anyway, better don't buy online, mostly fake engine oil. 

Posted By: shadajie
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 1:13pm

[QUOTE=jomthai]

I dont think buy 3 is a bit over since can share with family and friends as well. Why not buy more to get free compared buy the fake ones at online shop.

Posted By: annely
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 1:16pm

I think the risk of online platform is well-known alrdy, if still got people buy at there... i think there is something wrong~

People tend to get cheaper things in order to save a lot but they didnt think much the after effect that might caused from the fake engine oil. 

Posted By: ainamafan
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by jomthai jomthai wrote:

Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

I join the Shell loyalty cause they do give a lot of free stuff. Previously i joined petronas but didnt get any free stuff other than umberella & some points.

Might join as well to get the free stuff as i tend to join loyalty program to collect point and choose which items i want. 

Posted By: chucheongfan
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 1:29pm
I think you can use your bonuslink points to redeem a wide range of shell products after you get to certain points which include sheel fuels, shell lubricants and selected promotional items. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net