Print Page | Close Window

Sign up for FREE device

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Discription: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=356
Printed Date: 24 Nov 2017 at 4:13am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Sign up for FREE device
Posted By: kathrinewong
Subject: Sign up for FREE device
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:25pm
I heard that telco C giving away new device for signing up new planShocked Is this real? Any comment about their new plan?



Replies:
Posted By: JasonTang
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:42pm
The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?


Posted By: kathrinewong
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by JasonTang JasonTang wrote:

The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?

Wow 100gbsShocked My friend told me its Huawei P10 and Vivo V5s. The device given quite worth for the planLOL 


Posted By: Tereece_Mui
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 11:05am
Originally posted by kathrinewong kathrinewong wrote:

Originally posted by JasonTang JasonTang wrote:

The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?

Wow 100gbsShocked My friend told me its Huawei P10 and Vivo V5s. The device given quite worth for the planLOL 

not only those 2 phones, the iPhone 6 32GB, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Oppo A77 and others can be choose as free phone if sign up the plan, there are up to 9 smartphones that is able to select as freephone.


Posted By: Ah_Kong
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 11:22am
I was surprise when seeing this post. May i ask what is the plan name call? Is it really get completely free phone after sign up the plan? Or just the "easy payment plan" offer for the customer who sign up the plan?


Posted By: meena84
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 2:41pm
really can get free phone???i think no coz must need to pay something to get the free phone.  no one will give u free2 lah


Posted By: Benny_Buddy
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 7:31am
Originally posted by JasonTang JasonTang wrote:

The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?

Dont you think they trying to give you the benefit as much as possible? High internet quota, unlimited service on sms, call and social media.  50 GB and 100 GB internet quota just let me feel like there is no other provider can do like them and i think the price is reasonable for the new plans that offer by the company.


Posted By: Daphne1212
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by meena84 meena84 wrote:

really can get free phone???i think no coz must need to pay something to get the free phone.  no one will give u free2 lah

It is real. By signing up First Gold Supreme or First Platinum Plus internet postpaid plans, the customers are eligible to get FREE SMARTPHONE, such as Huawei P10 and Vivo V5s. 


Posted By: Debby
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by JasonTang JasonTang wrote:

The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?

Ya, the monthly payment for those internet plans are quite expensive. First Gold Supreme costs RM128/month, while First Platinum Plus costs RM188/month. I think I am not able to pay this expensive payment.Ouch The model such as Huawei P10, Vivo V5s and so on will giving away to the users who are signing up these plans.Smile


Posted By: JasonTang
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Debby Debby wrote:

 
Ya, the monthly payment for those internet plans are quite expensive. First Gold Supreme costs RM128/month, while First Platinum Plus costs RM188/month. I think I am not able to pay this expensive payment.Ouch The model such as Huawei P10, Vivo V5s and so on will giving away to the users who are signing up these plans.Smile

If the plans really giving away the free phone, it's quite worth for me. It's just the right time for me since im planning for changing a new phone. The phone costs RM 1000++ in market. Added on with all the unlimited apps usage might be quite worth i thinkClap


Posted By: JasonTang
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Benny_Buddy Benny_Buddy wrote:

 
Dont you think they trying to give you the benefit as much as possible? High internet quota, unlimited service on sms, call and social media.  50 GB and 100 GB internet quota just let me feel like there is no other provider can do like them and i think the price is reasonable for the new plans that offer by the company.

Its real that currently no provider in market for so high internet quota. Im thinking for signing it if they do giving away free phonesSmile


Posted By: kathrinewong
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 2:54pm
The plans with all the unlimited calls, sms, and apps usage added on with free phones really attract meStar Thanks for all the information and comments given. Might consider to sign up this plan when i want to change new phoneLOL


Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 8:10pm
Does anyone know about the Easyphone plan by xpax? Thinking of giving it a try as I'm in need of a new phone after my S4 that served for me four years finally broke down CryCry


Posted By: SuperJJ
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

Does anyone know about the Easyphone plan by xpax? Thinking of giving it a try as I'm in need of a new phone after my S4 that served for me four years finally broke down CryCry

I think it is worth a try especially if you plan to go for the more expensive ones as not everyone is able to pay the full price for direct purchase.


Posted By: Azali_mamak
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 11:57pm
its a new Prepaid to Xpax users, but quite a lot TnC applied and also age limited to above 18 ....
hmmmm for those under age will be sad then.Dead


Posted By: Razalikipli
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 12:13am
would be great to get it if your stability of financial is good
but the if not ....then there is a risk, because is it instalment to bank for 2 years, must think and make the decision carefullyLOL lol


Posted By: BingLele
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 9:17am
Come on~ i dont think you need be that financially good. I think you just need to be smart with your financial. if you know you can afford it. just get it. but if you cant. just pay monthly installment. If the lowest at RM75 and you cant afford. Than no point already. 


Posted By: thaqif
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by BingLele BingLele wrote:

Come on~ i dont think you need be that financially good. I think you just need to be smart with your financial. if you know you can afford it. just get it. but if you cant. just pay monthly installment. If the lowest at RM75 and you cant afford. Than no point already. 


but this RM75 to get a J2 prime....like not very worth, just my opinion la.... maybe should for iphone is better .
monthly installment for asset is much better for me but not for phone


Posted By: fikri2
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Razalikipli Razalikipli wrote:

would be great to get it if your stability of financial is good
but the if not ....then there is a risk, because is it instalment to bank for 2 years, must think and make the decision carefullyLOL lol


the Iphone is nice, plan to get it hehe.
quite a lot benefits e.g monthly free rm30 , free basic internet, and many more.
hehe ade aeon credit card bole dpt low interest lg.


Posted By: meena84
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 2:45pm
can get iphone too?? if installment plan below 100rggt  i want also lah.. or any new model of samsung mybe?


Posted By: OnePunchChoo
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by meena84 meena84 wrote:

can get iphone too?? if installment plan below 100rggt  i want also lah.. or any new model of samsung mybe?

Yes you can get up to Iphone7+ or Samsung S8+ with this Easyphone plan by Xpax. The installment paid per month is around RM200+ but you will get a bonus credit of RM30 every month so the actual price that you are paying for the phone is around RM170~180 per month. Definitely worth it as the price is reasonable and affordable without needing you to eat bread everyday just to buy a new phone Big smile


Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Razalikipli Razalikipli wrote:

would be great to get it if your stability of financial is good
but the if not ....then there is a risk, because is it instalment to bank for 2 years, must think and make the decision carefullyLOL lol

Yeah it's important to think about it first before making any decision. 2 years is a long period so maybe before paying finish you want to change a new phone already LOLLOL


Posted By: TrinnyTrin
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 3:15am
Originally posted by thaqif thaqif wrote:

Originally posted by BingLele BingLele wrote:

Come on~ i dont think you need be that financially good. I think you just need to be smart with your financial. if you know you can afford it. just get it. but if you cant. just pay monthly installment. If the lowest at RM75 and you cant afford. Than no point already. 


but this RM75 to get a J2 prime....like not very worth, just my opinion la.... maybe should for iphone is better .
monthly installment for asset is much better for me but not for phone

Of course dude. J2 prime market price is like RM4xx only, no point paying RM74 for 2 years just to get it.




Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk