Print Page | Close Window

Samsung Note 5

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=236
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 2:27am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Samsung Note 5
Posted By: limtape
Subject: Samsung Note 5
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 11:27am
Anyone know that, during the first day of launching Samsung note 5 in Malaysia. The first 100 ppl to puchase this note 5 will be eligible to get another note 5 with 50% discount. So tempting this offer. Must be a lot of ppl starting camping at outside the store d.  Confused

Replies:
Posted By: zhengmuu
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 12:17pm
That's great. I can share with my fren to purchase together and then divided the price to 2 and each of us can get the phone with ony rm2024 price. Much cheaper than original rm2699.

Posted By: mensye
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 9:19am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

That's great. I can share with my fren to purchase together and then divided the price to 2 and each of us can get the phone with ony rm2024 price. Much cheaper than original rm2699.

The second phone you purchase can get 50%??? 
sounds fishy, must be applied with terms and conditions. 

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

yea, only the first 100 ppl are able to get the discount during the launch date of note5.

Posted By: mensye
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 12:28pm

yea, only the first 100 ppl are able to get the discount during the launch date of note5.

huh ?? 1st 100 but didn't mention which place or it apply for every Samsung outlet??? 

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 3:07pm

huh ?? 1st 100 but didn't mention which place or it apply for every Samsung outlet??? 

YTD just read some article about note 5, they got roadshow on 3 different places. I only remember Sutera Mall JB and Penang Gurney Plaza. Start on this Fri until Sunday. 

both of these place are only accept the first 50 ppl each can get half price for purchasing the 2nd note 5.

For the first 100 ppl to get the discount, I have forgot which place d. Big smile

Posted By: tuliperfancy
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 8:41pm
The another roadshow that accept first 100 customer to get discount is Sunway Pyramid. Start at this fri as well but end at 9th sep. 2 days more compared to JB and Penang.

Posted By: unclemanilacute
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 9:16am
I am going to Gurney Plaza 2moro but dont knw can make it into 1st 50 purchase or not. Cry

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by unclemanilacute unclemanilacute wrote:

I am going to Gurney Plaza 2moro but dont knw can make it into 1st 50 purchase or not. Cry

For me, I don't aim for the 50% discount but I aim for the free accessories since that one is unlimited but it seem only giving free for the 1st day when you purchase the n5. So make sure you are going on tmr. Wink

Posted By: unclemanilacute
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 3:06pm
huh? any free accessories are giving free? I didn't know that and I tot the highlight of this roadshow was only the golden ticket.

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by unclemanilacute unclemanilacute wrote:

huh? any free accessories are giving free? I didn't know that and I tot the highlight of this roadshow was only the golden ticket.

When you purchase note5 at tmr u can get free battery pack and wireless charger but it seem that this promotion only apply for the first day of the roadshow.

Posted By: yanyan88
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 5:56pm
Wireless charge is just awesome, as I know it is 50 minutes faster than wired charged but the cons is wireless charger is too big to carry.

Posted By: planetuntiil
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 6:43pm
The wireless charge is only serve as alternative ways for you to charge your phone. You still can use wired charge. More options for you to choose. Quite convenient.

Posted By: limtape
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 6:56pm
Guys, tmr the roadshow is start at 10am make sure that you guys are going before 2 hours the roadshow start. All the best. Thumbs Up

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net