Print Page | Close Window

Wifi that with 4G internet speed?

Printed From: Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum
Category: Computers, Gadgets & Electronics
Forum Name: Computers, Smartphones and Gadgets
Forum Description: Discussion Forum on Computers, Android, iOS, GPS, gadgets & other new innovations
URL: http://www.webportal.com.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=235
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 5:01pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Wifi that with 4G internet speed?
Posted By: gongzaimee
Subject: Wifi that with 4G internet speed?
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:40pm
I never heard that portable wifi can go up to 4g speed. Maybe I am not aware of this issue. ok back to topic, Celcom just intro a new plan that with portable wifi up to 7gb +7gb and only cost rm85. Plan to switch my boardband to this. Any idea guys? I am afraid that it is only limited time. So please give me feedback asap. Thank in advance Cry 

Replies:
Posted By: sonymalay
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:47pm
consider worth. 4G network and so much quota. Normally u will only consume ur 7 GB quota. the another free 7GB wifi I dnt think that you will use it frequently because only the place with clecom wifi only you can access.  

Posted By: vicobing
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 3:36pm
Checked their website, the price RM85 is after discount. Think after promotion might back to original price cost rm100 per months. Depends on personal. If for me, I don't need that much quota.

Posted By: magicbean0000
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 12:16pm
free device so good, mine one need to pay Cry

Posted By: migujem
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by magicbean0000 magicbean0000 wrote:

free device so good, mine one need to pay Cry

you have to pay for the device first after that only they will rebate the money to you. This 4g portable wifi can shared up to 10 devices and more efficient than some low spec modem since it is portable XD.

Posted By: loklok
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 11:12am
lol so much quota, no one able to finish it. Unless you are working are using a lot of internet resources. Than it can be consider.

Posted By: tung22
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 2:29pm
This plan allow you to carry your unused data to the next month. So it is not gonna be wasted. 

Posted By: zhengmuu
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 12:57pm
good plan for surfing internet but it is not suitable to use for downloading. Still prefer unlimited home Lan line. 

Posted By: tung22
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

good plan for surfing internet but it is not suitable to use for downloading. Still prefer unlimited home Lan line. 

It depend on how the user utilize. We can use the wifi quota for downloading and save up the quota for other purposes. Ofcoz it cannot be compared with Lan line because it is unlimited but the advantage of this plan is the device are portable. Nowadays, seldom people are staying at home all day long. 

Posted By: migujem
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

I never heard that portable wifi can go up to 4g speed. Maybe I am not aware of this issue. ok back to topic, Celcom just intro a new plan that with portable wifi up to 7gb +7gb and only cost rm85. Plan to switch my boardband to this. Any idea guys? I am afraid that it is only limited time. So please give me feedback asap. Thank in advance Cry

Originally posted by vicobing vicobing wrote:

Checked their website, the price RM85 is after discount. Think after promotion might back to original price cost rm100 per months. Depends on personal. If for me, I don't need that much quota.

The site does not mention the end date of promotion. So we are not sure the promotion is until when and what the price will be after promotion. But I would recommend to subscribe first if you are interested with the plan. 

Posted By: sc3ml
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:03am
This plan looks so attractive, high speed internet with huge amounts of quota. Going to share with my fren about this news. Thumbs Up

Posted By: gongzaimee
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 3:00pm
It seem that majority are preferring this plan as well. Thanks for sharing the info. I think I should try this out, since I really need to switch my current broadband. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net