Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i have no idea how to choose data plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i have no idea how to choose data plan
    Posted: 09 Aug 2014 at 5:26pm
hi all, currently i'm working as a salesman so to communicate with clients at the time is my main job.
but my clients are so modern ,they asked me discuss with them by using whatapps or wechat.. 
this is my first time subscribe for data plan and i hope you all can suggestion me an affordable data plan. TQ
moodymoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moodymoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2014 at 1:30am

our job scopes are similar..need to travel everyday

and nowadays client likes to contact thru apps..its kinda troublesome before I have data plans..

I decided subscibe to Celcom First One Plan.. and everything seems working out..

nothing to complain of..I'm satisfy.. =)

23093 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23093 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 12:56am

I prefer use phone to contact..at least can get directly reply..anything unclear also can settle quickly..use apps have to wait for reply..miscommunication also easier happen la..haha

jongamar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by 23093 23093 wrote:

I prefer use phone to contact..at least can get directly reply..anything unclear also can settle quickly..use apps have to wait for reply..miscommunication also easier happen la..haha

Its already very common for us to communicate with each other using apps..

call and text is for urgent only I guess..there are thousands of apps..

use whatever u want and its FOC..just download it..hahah..

U seems to be left out of the world if u only call and text.. cheers =D

moodymoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moodymoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 10:22am

I think this data very nice to use..even used finish le can top with RM15 for 1GB..quite affordable..the detail about the plan can refer to this link

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841

limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 2:55am

U guys make me cant resist but to change my current telco plan la....so tempting to change..

but I'm on contract now..expiring soon about february 2015..

anyway..thanks guys.. I felt so up to date here..hehe

tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by moodymoody moodymoody wrote:

I think this data very nice to use..even used finish le can top with RM15 for 1GB..quite affordable..the detail about the plan can refer to this link

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841

Good plan…I definitely sign up this plan.. Cheaper than my current plan… not need pay extra for bad service…thanks a lot…
pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 6:58am
Hey guys.. im just start to own n smartphone..
Hope is not too late to learn n my fren said with smartphone but no mobile data seem a waste..
So im looking for plan with data so can contact ppl in better way by not depends in wifi..
magicbean0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicbean0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 5:06pm
i always prefer telco with wide coverage and more data la...
i am a heavy user for internet data due to my job needs that...
previously was with rm50/mth with 2GB but coverage super weak and i hv changed rm68/mth with 3GB.. everything is good now...
yanyan88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yanyan88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 3:32pm
for me, i'm on 3gb data per month for RM158. seems pricey eh? but there's wide coverage, free calls and sms!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic