Users Online: 1119 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to become a backpackers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
vanice098 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanice098 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:04pm
i think this plan will be bought to those who are wants to save their money while travelling to ASEAN countires... to me, i will buy it eventhough its only 30mb perday... cause 30 mb for social chat apps, already good enough
lufya456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lufya456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:23pm
that's why i love to use xpax roaming when travelling but using wifi hotel for good... when im hang out, i will on my data.. maybe ur bro stay at budget hotel i think hahahaha
lufya456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lufya456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by vanice098 vanice098 wrote:

i think this plan will be bought to those who are wants to save their money while travelling to ASEAN countires... to me, i will buy it eventhough its only 30mb perday... cause 30 mb for social chat apps, already good enough

yupp like me..  im using xpax and buy that roaming plan only for social apps.. coz my mom and dad not really into call they prefer whatsapp and vdeo call.. so, to me its really worth it..
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by jintarapom jintarapom wrote:

yeahhh... that's true i agreed with junghun... for newbies, better go with the group that know the itinerary that country that u want to visit... and the roaming passes also i will recommend u to use xpax roaming rm 1... I already use it when im travelling at yogjakarta, Indonesia.. u can enjoy ur holiday without thinking much bout budget 

i see so, i need to find a small group that have an experiences in travelling backpackers? 
i think i will go to with my friends as a normal traveler hehehe thanks for the advices n also thanks for the recommendation xpax to me
pronext882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pronext882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 3:07pm
First you need a backpack.. And lots of money..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic