Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to become a backpackers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to become a backpackers
    Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:17pm
Hey guys!! 
it's been a long time i really2 wantd to know how to travel like a backpackers??
Coz, i'm a newbies and try to be a backpackers but no one can give a guide to me..
how to budget, the roaming and itinerary... can someone help me?? 
sc3ml View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sc3ml Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:34pm
hiiii!! newbies? to me, better dont be a backpackers if u are newbies
better go travel like a normal people 1st then if u know how, then u can be a backpackers
yamar11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yamar11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

Hey guys!! 
it's been a long time i really2 wantd to know how to travel like a backpackers??
Coz, i'm a newbies and try to be a backpackers but no one can give a guide to me..
how to budget, the roaming and itinerary... can someone help me?? 

hurmmmm...... where do u want to go?? if u want the roaming i can help u but if u want to go to Asean contry, i suggest u to use xpax roaming rm 1 perday....... u get social chat apps...... so far, i go to brunei and singapore last month the signal okay....... u can look at to their website for more info
junghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:33pm
to become a backpacker, you need to do many research on the country you want to go..
i dun like to plan myself, usually i go to travel by group..
although the budget is higher but i dun care...
roaming plan can save a little bit, like @yamar11 suggest...i oso used that rm1/day roaming pass when i travel to singapore..

zac1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zac1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:36pm
how much data does it offer to user??
it's so cheap..last time i used rm38/day roaming pass..
omona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by zac1234 zac1234 wrote:

sure it's not unlimited and not more than 500mb i guest..LOL
jintarapom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jintarapom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

to become a backpacker, you need to do many research on the country you want to go..
i dun like to plan myself, usually i go to travel by group..
although the budget is higher but i dun care...
roaming plan can save a little bit, like @yamar11 suggest...i oso used that rm1/day roaming pass when i travel to singapore..

yeahhh... that's true i agreed with junghun... for newbies, better go with the group that know the itinerary that country that u want to visit... and the roaming passes also i will recommend u to use xpax roaming rm 1... I already use it when im travelling at yogjakarta, Indonesia.. u can enjoy ur holiday without thinking much bout budget 
yangxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yangxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 8:42pm

yup, it's cheap..only need to pay rm1 but it offer less data...i heard my bro say that it only offer 30mb, not enough for him..Confused

junghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

yup, it's cheap..only need to pay rm1 but it offer less data...i heard my bro say that it only offer 30mb, not enough for him..Confused

my friend buy a roaming plan that one day need to pay more..subscribe to Xpax rm1/day roaming pass help me to save the budget.. and yet i dun use so much data..

omona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

lol..i curious who will buy this planLOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic