Users Online: 1881 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for nice fitness center

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for nice fitness center
    Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:32pm
gosh! i just gained 5kg on my body weight!! sigh.. due to the work stress, keep eating non stop :( feel so unhealthy, thinking to join the fitness center to maintain the healthy lifestyle.. but im a newbie nw, so need some suggestions from u guys.. any nice fitness center? with reasonable price and pro instructor?? so that i can slim down more effectively.. :D
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 12:07pm
y not u go for Fitness Centre?? They are so many fitness centre in  the market now….
sure u will be amaze for the equipment, environment and the gym activities they have…
If u wish to get more effective, u may also get a personal gym instructor but cost u a lot also lah

nougatkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nougatkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by limtape limtape wrote:

y not u go for Fitness Centre?? They are so many fitness centre in  the market now….
sure u will be amaze for the equipment, environment and the gym activities they have…
If u wish to get more effective, u may also get a personal gym instructor but cost u a lot also lah

but i think it is better to get the free trial session first, cause u will only know if u like it after try it.. if not after you commit and not going to the gym often, waste money only..
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:56pm
dont u own a credit card?? Mostly when u sign up for credit card sure got fitness center offer u special discount for their package even installment for the package.. 
I recently sign for worldmiles card, and Carlifonis Fitness offer me 14 days free try out their gym..
If really like it can even sign up and have discount also...
Not only that , this card give me 15% discount on supplement in GNC ...worth to have this card..
http://www.standardchartered.com.my/personal-banking/latest-promotions/credit-cards/world-miles/index.html?subChanCode=IME1

migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 1:26pm
ya it's really worth getting this credit card, so many benefits.. i think it's not only a credit card, but also a discount card and rewards card,, all in one card.. hehe..
i had made decision to join and will definitely workout harder and harder to tone up my body.. and i wish to get the 40k points as well to redeem for the free flight to Phuket.. will show off to you guys once got it! :D
Edwardmckee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edwardmckee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by migujem migujem wrote:

gosh! i just gained 5kg on my body weight!! sigh.. due to the work stress, keep eating non stop :( feel so unhealthy, thinking to join the fitness center to maintain the healthy lifestyle.. but im a newbie nw, so need some suggestions from u guys.. any nice fitness center? with reasonable price and pro instructor?? so that i can slim down more effectively.. :D

Well I suggest instead of joining any fitness center, you can work out at your home. The time you spent in fitness center is the same time you spent in your home. Purchase some good work out DVD available in the market and start today.

Renu Derma
(866) 964 3932
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144

Edited by Edwardmckee - 13 Oct 2013 at 11:47am
Renu Derma
(866) 964 3932
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic