Users Online: 575 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
OnePunchChoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnePunchChoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by meena84 meena84 wrote:

can get iphone too?? if installment plan below 100rggt  i want also lah.. or any new model of samsung mybe?

Yes you can get up to Iphone7+ or Samsung S8+ with this Easyphone plan by Xpax. The installment paid per month is around RM200+ but you will get a bonus credit of RM30 every month so the actual price that you are paying for the phone is around RM170~180 per month. Definitely worth it as the price is reasonable and affordable without needing you to eat bread everyday just to buy a new phone Big smile
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Razalikipli Razalikipli wrote:

would be great to get it if your stability of financial is good
but the if not ....then there is a risk, because is it instalment to bank for 2 years, must think and make the decision carefullyLOL lol

Yeah it's important to think about it first before making any decision. 2 years is a long period so maybe before paying finish you want to change a new phone already LOLLOL
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 3:15am
Originally posted by thaqif thaqif wrote:

Originally posted by BingLele BingLele wrote:

Come on~ i dont think you need be that financially good. I think you just need to be smart with your financial. if you know you can afford it. just get it. but if you cant. just pay monthly installment. If the lowest at RM75 and you cant afford. Than no point already. 

but this RM75 to get a J2 prime....like not very worth, just my opinion la.... maybe should for iphone is better .
monthly installment for asset is much better for me but not for phone

Of course dude. J2 prime market price is like RM4xx only, no point paying RM74 for 2 years just to get it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic