Users Online: 1277 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

seeing prepaid plan good coverage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
OnePunchChoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnePunchChoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:01am
Originally posted by gohwilliam gohwilliam wrote:

Originally posted by Viper_92 Viper_92 wrote:

No difference with postpaid. Postpaid you also have to add in the postpaid fee yet. So its like RM2++ and with the monthly postpaid which is like normally RM90-RM1++ so you will be paying way way much more. If you want a phone but dont mind the latest one. just get this xpax one. And stay prepaid. 

why they do the same things for wat? for prepaid users  the price seems like a burden 

Well for this Xpax prepaid plan you get a bonus RM30 credit every month by staying active, which is valid throughout the two years when you signed for the plan. So you are actually paying less than the amount stated as you are getting RM30 back. I don't think any of the postpaid plans available have such offer right?
SuperJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Viper_92 Viper_92 wrote:

No difference with postpaid. Postpaid you also have to add in the postpaid fee yet. So its like RM2++ and with the monthly postpaid which is like normally RM90-RM1++ so you will be paying way way much more. If you want a phone but dont mind the latest one. just get this xpax one. And stay prepaid. 

The application process is quite a difficult one, no? You are required to submit several forms and from there they will determine whether you have the financial capability to pay for the phone throughout that 2 years period or not. Prepaid or postpaid don't really matter that much.
fikri2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fikri2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by luffymonkeyD luffymonkeyD wrote:

I am currectly using Umobile prepaid plan and i have subscribed their internet plan.It only costed me Rm 30 each month and in return of 7.5GB for you to serve anything you want and 2.5GB of video-onz so is basically 10GB of internet data for only RM 30 each month.For me umobile satisfied my needs which is high quota internet without having any contract with them

you r just lucky.... when the plan appear in market it was quite good, and many ppl change to it.
but time to time, after few month of it , the service getting worst, signal low and always eat send promo message then auto deduct credit.
fikri2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fikri2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by luffymonkeyD luffymonkeyD wrote:

DIgi is not bad, they have came out an internet plan for prepaid user which is quite satisfying.Every month you just need to pay for rm 30 and you will get 5gb of data and around 1pm to 7pm everyday they will free you 1gb of data 

it just a small trick to make user top-up credit.... 1-7 giving 1 GB quota. ppl will easily over used and no choice they have to keep top up to purchase more quota.

fikri2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fikri2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 10:24pm
there is another good point, tis installment plan will come with a extra protection plan, you can choose it by paying another rm23 permonth to have your phone to be protected, such a special benefits offer. nowadays , phone is important and everybody have it. even some ppl have multiple device.
Azali_mamak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azali_mamak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 1:31am
1.5 % interest is for new customers ,but you are aeon express card / credit card holder , you may enjoy the lower interest.Smile but for sure you can make early settlement if you want because this is installment plan
Azali_mamak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azali_mamak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 1:44am
yeah, i like this protection plan. i got take it also. can take it as an extra protect to my phone device.
rm23 i think it worth, if you chose iphone, the value is there. 
deepshika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepshika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by gohwilliam gohwilliam wrote:

For me digi no bad
10gb high speed internet per month
It is enough for me la

Same for me. Enough speed for me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic