Users Online: 936 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW celcom plan ????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Debby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Anabella0126 Anabella0126 wrote:

Hi guys. Celcom GBshare plan can be a good choice for you and your family. You and your family can enjoy bigger internet quota at anytime and anywhere. You can save a lot of money on internet expenses by subscribing this new celcom internet plan.

I agree with your point of view. By subscribing FIRST™ Gold Plus with GBshare™ internet plan, the users just need to pay RM98 per month to enjoy 40GB internet, unlimited calls to all networks as well as unlimited WhatsApp and WeChat. It is worth to subscribe this planSmile
Esther123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esther123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Debby Debby wrote:

Originally posted by Anabella0126 Anabella0126 wrote:

Hi guys. Celcom GBshare plan can be a good choice for you and your family. You and your family can enjoy bigger internet quota at anytime and anywhere. You can save a lot of money on internet expenses by subscribing this new celcom internet plan.

I agree with your point of view. By subscribing FIRST™ Gold Plus with GBshare™ internet plan, the users just need to pay RM98 per month to enjoy 40GB internet, unlimited calls to all networks as well as unlimited WhatsApp and WeChat. It is worth to subscribe this planSmile

Yes, it is really worth to subscribe this celcom internet plan. I have do survey about this plan. Don't worry about the internet speed. All of 6 users (admin& GBshare lines) can enjoy Internet access at 64kpbs. U can still continue to use WhatsApp and WeChat at a normal speed even you are running out of Internet. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic