Users Online: 1063 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huawei android

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huawei android
    Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 3:26pm
Hey guys, I'm in a dilemma in choosing between Mate 9 pro and P10 Plus.
Should I wait for 910 Plus or take Mate 9 Pro straight?
Both phone also with good design and I like it much.
Also, the price both are nearly the same even the specification are very identical.
It's just that the Mate 9 Pro has higher battery capacity and the P10 Plus front camera megapixel is better., but it's not a big deal as it just 250mAh and 4-megapixel differences.
Your thoughts and suggestions would be highly appreciated. :)

Edited by PongSomber - 27 Feb 2017 at 3:29pm
Junjou1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junjou1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 9:39am
Originally posted by PongSomber PongSomber wrote:

Hey guys, I'm in a dilemma in choosing between Mate 9 pro and P10 Plus.
Should I wait for 910 Plus or take Mate 9 Pro straight?
Both phone also with good design and I like it much.
Also, the price both are nearly the same even the specification are very identical.
It's just that the Mate 9 Pro has higher battery capacity and the P10 Plus front camera megapixel is better., but it's not a big deal as it just 250mAh and 4-megapixel differences.
Your thoughts and suggestions would be highly appreciated. :)

i like P series degin but for P10 plus fingerprint sensor will be moved to the front which is quite disappointed because i am using P9 now for my experience at the back side is more convenient to unlock compare to front
both also good but it depend on what is your need because it's not much different except you take the P10 Plus 128gb with 6gb ram
ahmaddanial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmaddanial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 12:34pm
Hi, as for me I like Mate 9 pro more because of the bigger battery capacity than P10 . So if you are active online user maybe you can consider about that. And also i more comfortable with phone that handheld use considering its larger than p10. But if you choose the design maybe  P10 more suits you because it is slimmer devices and look more fashionable.
Razalikipli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razalikipli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 3:18pm
Both also not good. Since you can afford both of this brand. Why not consider about iPhone?
It's even worth your money, as IOS system control is better than android.

Chad10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by ahmaddanial ahmaddanial wrote:

Hi, as for me I like Mate 9 pro more because of the bigger battery capacity than P10 . So if you are active online user maybe you can consider about that. And also i more comfortable with phone that handheld use considering its larger than p10. But if you choose the design maybe  P10 more suits you because it is slimmer devices and look more fashionable.

that's true both device also target different needs customers Mate series is for those need high spec people and P series is for fashionable especially for young people. But for the price, Mate series will be higher than P series as we can see the Mate 9 pro is over 3000 and P9 pro is just 2600 only
that's why i choosed Mate 9 but i bought from celcom at 2100 quite worth but need to sign up a plan with them for 2years hahaha
Chad10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Razalikipli Razalikipli wrote:

Both also not good. Since you can afford both of this brand. Why not consider about iPhone?
It's even worth your money, as IOS system control is better than android.

Ios system is not flexible as android because can't direct download from google site and some apps and games is missing for IOS.
ahmaddanial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmaddanial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 3:31pm
So big different of amount. I am celcom user also,the coverage really worked for me . So i think 2years doesn't matter for you,right?as long as you got your mate 9 phone with reasonable price and maybe the benefits the plan offered.From that can cut budget and save money tooLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junjou1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 5:14pm
Actually both of these models nothing much different. Btw, I do recommend Mate 9 pro due to cheaper price. Also, saw that Celcom got the bundle for mate 9 pro. In case you are looking for bundle plan or subsidy phone, at least there is extra option for you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junjou1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2017 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by ahmaddanial ahmaddanial wrote:

So big different of amount. I am celcom user also,the coverage really worked for me . So i think 2years doesn't matter for you,right?as long as you got your mate 9 phone with reasonable price and maybe the benefits the plan offered.From that can cut budget and save money tooLOL

Yup, cannot deny that Celcom coverage is good...
Especially, after the modernization line is getting faster.
To be honest, if you are looking for a plan and a new phone together. 
It's best to get the device bundle, since the bundle offer huge subsidy for the phone.
Btw, which plan you are using right now?
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 12:28pm
Thanks mates, didn't know there is pretty much replies here.
Think I am going to get the mate 9 pro instead of p10 plus.
As I am the kind of person who are not patient, btw special thanks to junjou for the alternative option...
Will consider about the telco bundle... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic