Users Online: 1497 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i need PRO phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 5:43am
Originally posted by BillionStud BillionStud wrote:

recently a lot of people rushing to grab the note 7, i see many telco also having pre order this note 7, have you try to look into those telco company?

I found that many telco having this new phone offer, but I saw that celcom also promoting note 7 but offer with 3 of their plan, celcom first blue, celcom first go, and celcom first platinum, its a bit good for those who already subscribed to the plan and they can perform upgrade plan and sign the phone together
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 7:26am
Hey,i found that celcom are doing this pre order also, but this offer are selling fast, for whoever want to order, please do it as soon as possible, running out of stock

Edited by PongSomber - 11 Aug 2016 at 7:33am
SlimTear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimTear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 7:28am
Great, thank for telling me, i will ask my dad to look into there, since that his phone also half life already, is time to change a better one
BillionStud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillionStud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 7:36am
probably i gonna announce to my friend or family who want to pre order, must do it fast, pre order doesnt have many unit can be order....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic