Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to get more data

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2015 at 2:21pm
what if your plan left 1 gb quota  and carry forward to next month but on the next month u didnt continue the plan? will the quota still can be use or wat? somehow interested XD
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 11:33am
Originally posted by jongamar jongamar wrote:

Originally posted by moodymoody moodymoody wrote:

It makes no difference if the connection speed is slow..but yeah..u still connected to the network if this makes you feel better..hahaha!! 50 mins free callwhich means that you have less than 2 mins call per day..or else you to pay extra..

50 minutes already enough actually. Now who make phone call frequently? ? Most of the people already use the social web to chat or call. So tge data quota becomes the first priority when the user choose a plan. And this plan can bring forward the unused data. It is a benefit. Can have a try if you are interested. Can go to the outlet nearby or tge website to take a look.

I like this plan so much as it can help me to solve my problem and it is so cheap. So worth to use this plan. Will check out more information on the website and will go to the outlet too.
jongamar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:46pm
Recently I just heard that the celcom first 38 plan comes with the smartphone. And also the user can choose any 1 of the 2 smartphone models. It is nice right? And the price of the plan is reasonable. It is so worth since the data quota is large
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by limtape limtape wrote:

This plan is affordable because just need to pay Rm38 for a month and get 3Gb data quota. For other telco need to pay extra Rm30 with only 3Gb data quota. I think I also will subscribe this plan.

Great.. i can buy smartphone for my dad as father's day gift.
This plan more attractive ,luckily i havent subcribe to this plan earlier.
Now i not need to consider anymore, i will get this plan asap.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2015 at 3:23pm
Wow. It os so great that can own a smartphone when subscribe a data plan. And it is less than Rm200. So attractive. I can use this phobe as the alternative phone that just use for social web and surfing.
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:53am

This plan is affordable because just need to pay Rm38 for a month and get 3Gb data quota. For other telco need to pay extra Rm30 with only 3Gb data quota. I think I also will subscribe this plan.

hey, please be a smart user ok...so obvious this is a business technique to attract customers la.
The price is so low sure not yet count the 6% GST

pikochew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikochew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

hey, please be a smart user ok...so obvious this is a business technique to attract customers la.
The price is so low sure not yet count the 6% GST

Aiyo, now every thing also got GST la. U go digi or maxis also got GST la. Compare to others it's still cheap even with GST.
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 9:20am
Since everything also got GST y not choose U mobile? they offer the iplan bundle quite attractive monthly only Rm63.6 + iphone 6 and unlimited data.  U go search more details from here >>> http://www.u.com.my/iphone
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 11:25am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

Since everything also got GST y not choose U mobile? they offer the iplan bundle quite attractive monthly only Rm63.6 + iphone 6 and unlimited data.  U go search more details from here >>> http://www.u.com.my/iphone

omg did you notice the call rate? 5.30 sen? that is expensive. still prefer CELCOM.
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 11:50am
Although I need to pay 6% GST if I choose to use this plan but I still think it is worth. I insist to go for this plan because I do not want to miss this worth package.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic