Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to choose tires according to driving style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to choose tires according to driving style
    Posted: 12 May 2014 at 3:53pm
I believe one can buy tires according to how they drive usually.. for example, if you like to drive in fast pace, then tires with long mileage and fuel saving are good to go.. if only drive in speed below 90km/h, then normal comfort tires should suffice. 
magicbean0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magicbean0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 8:36pm
Yes... agreed...driving skill very important. It can prevent accident to be happened.
Anyway I think most of people know how to choose tyre already as they have own preferences in their mind already. Like me..I always choose tyre that can speeding and cornering..I just changed my car tyre to Michelin Ps3
thomasim87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasim87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 6:50pm
is Michelin PS3 good? actually there are so many diffrerent brands in the market.. like bridgestones, continental.. bla bla bla.. how r u going to get a right 1?
milooaiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milooaiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 12:37pm
michelin ps3 is really awesome.. i feel no regret of changing to it..my friend told me michelin is considered branded tires.. here are video i would like to share. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06Q_omk0tM

Edited by milooaiss - 15 May 2014 at 12:45pm
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 9:56pm
Better becareful while selecting a tyre.... remember to choose something that can perform good grip on wet/dry condition road. This is so important and it can avoid accident to happen!
JamesJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

Better becareful while selecting a tyre.... remember to choose something that can perform good grip on wet/dry condition road. This is so important and it can avoid accident to happen!

Yea, i agree with you. Even if we buy normal tyres but sometimes they're lack of grip when facing harsh weather. Therefore always keep in mind to choose the perfect tyre :D If in my case, i chose Michelin PS3 tyre. LOL
skill23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skill23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 10:59pm
I agree too that tyres would depend on driving skills. But michelin PS3 would be a no problem for any kind of driving as it is very good quality n has a good grip in dry and wet conditions. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic