Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What causes foot numbness?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What causes foot numbness?
    Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 1:13pm
last few days i met an old friend, he told me that recently his legs are feeling numbness, sometimes even no feeling at all! i heard ppl said that this is one of the symptoms of nerve damage is it? but what caused nerve damage ya? anyone know? can share pls?
and is there anyone having the same prob like my friend? do u know how to cure or relief the foot numbness? appreciate much if u guys could help :)
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 11:46am
The numbness you felt maybe because of diabetes that cause the nerve damage. You got to be aware that  60-70% of patients who suffered from diabetes have some form of nerve damage and 27.7 time more high risk to get a leg amputation. It would be good to get the advice from neuro pathologies as they are expert in this area.
tung22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tung22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 11:24am
we all must prevent nerve damage and diabetes by having healthy lifestyle..prevention is better than cure..Healthy eating and exercise are key weapons in the prevent nerve damage and diabetes if you dont wish to suffer with all these diseases in future.
annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 8:37pm
Im taking Livewell Mecomin for 2 months alr cause my legs were suffering frm nerve damage that caused my legs feel numbness as well! but currently my legs don't feel numbness anymore, it helps to promote healthy nerve! love it!

u can check here for details : 
http://www.livewell2u.com/products.php?p=mecomin

Edited by administrator - 06 Dec 2013 at 10:42am
baleko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baleko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 4:02am
One out of 7 adult in Malaysia could be a diabetic patient. And we may b one of them. My neighbor suffer from diabetes for few years d, both legs nerve were damage and affected the feet. She told me she had hard time at night where everyone else were sleeping, she was suffer in pain and woke up midnight because of the sudden pain. Anyone know what can she do? I pity to see her like that.

annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2013 at 11:38pm
try LIVEWELL MECOMIN la... cause I am infected with DIabetes also... anyway such footnumbness was cure with it... 
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by annely annely wrote:

Im taking Livewell Mecomin for 2 months alr cause my legs were suffering frm nerve damage that caused my legs feel numbness as well! but currently my legs don't feel numbness anymore, it helps to promote healthy nerve! love it!

u can check here for details : 
http://www.livewell2u.com/products.php?p=mecomin

hey, i've suggested my friend to eat the Livewell Mecomin which recommended by you. he started to eat it since few months ago, he eats 1 capsule each time, and 3 times after his meal each day. and last few days when i see him, he looking good in a good condition and he told me that his legs feel better now, no more numb and can walk a lot now. that's really good!!
yoyo44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyo44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 12:58am

My uncle tried supplement for one mth, but the pain still remain the same. Now he already give up and continue taking pain killer.

2cent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 12:01pm
this supplement works great for me. i not only consume supplement but i also undergo physical therapy and it helps me to heal faster..

emea882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emea882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 11:05am
This is the regime that my grandmom who having diabetes for more than 20 years to reduce leg numbness and tingling feeling it is better to soak in cold water every night!
hope it helps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic