Users Online: 1167 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling a bit too clustered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
icuucm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by tammytan tammytan wrote:

Really or not, but i havent try before on it

Yes, sometimes i buy sofa online, they have delivery faster to my house, as what they stated, they have promised as what they stated on the website...
icuucm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

Sometimes we are just too lazy or tired to do it, thinking we should just left it to be done tmr, and then tmr and tmr again, so in the end the things are still messy, hahaha.

I think they are many way to tidy up , whether in handmade or buy some machine to clear up. 
laihing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laihing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by icuucm icuucm wrote:

I think they are many way to tidy up , whether in handmade or buy some machine to clear up. 

How about u try on buy some cleaning machine at online platform??
laihing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laihing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:26pm

Yes, sometimes i buy sofa online, they have delivery faster to my house, as what they stated, they have promised as what they stated on the website...

Wow, Carousell have this function but, they same as mudah??
icuucm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by laihing laihing wrote:

Wow, Carousell have this function but, they same as mudah??

I dont know but, i think is same... but i dont why mudah always have cheating case
icuucm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by laihing laihing wrote:

How about u try on buy some cleaning machine at online platform??

Thats why i suggest like Carousell or lazada...
tammytan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammytan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:40pm

Thats why i suggest like Carousell or lazada...

Oh ok thx bro 
Jacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 11:56am
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

I think all online platform also have promotion from time to time? Especially on festival seasons like Hari Raya or during Nov 11 or Dec 12 which are the special date for shopping, so not only just lazada.

Yeah but usually those promotions mostly benefits the buyers as they can get the things they want for a cheaper price, but for sellers it is good if they managed to sell more during the promotion period, but for those that don't it is kinda sad for them tho...
Jacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by tammytan tammytan wrote:

Sometimes got promotion, but Shopee dont have provide a sufficient information, so we dont know whether got exempted for transport charge   

Usually they got a quota for the free transport charges such as only free if the transport fee is within RM10, if more than that you till have to pay on your own also, impossible if you buy something heavy that need a huge transport fee amount they will still help you to pay for that haha.
Jacinda94` View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacinda94` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by yoyo44 yoyo44 wrote:

Can't we just report it to the staff working at there if incidents such as this happened? They need to preserve the good name of their company also so I'm sure they would do something about it.

Yeah sure you can report but whether they gonna do anything about it is another matter to be discussed, the quality of services varied across different platforms and some of them might even just reply you with automatically-generated messages lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic