Users Online: 916 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everything about cat..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:05am
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 
if you just want to sell 3 items, I think you can just post at your fb...no need register on online shopping web.
[/QUOTE]
better carousell because so many people go there to buy stuff lor. easy to sell yr things

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 2:07am
Originally posted by guccigang guccigang wrote:

Originally posted by adamLF adamLF wrote:

i lost my cat last month so im selling all of it stuff online. within a day people already buy it. so isuggest you to go look for everything online. cheap and easy
sorry for your lost. CryCry where did you sell it? i need to sell my cage as well because i need to find a bigger cage for my cat.
carousell i guess. people nowadays use it as main platform. go try it there and if you need some help. you can ask from them here! https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=928408

Edited by tuliperfancy - 22 Mar 2019 at 9:51pm
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by tuliperfancy tuliperfancy wrote:

better carousell because so many people go there to buy stuff lor. easy to sell yr things

easy? how so? and do i have to pay any fees to register?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

easy? how so? and do i have to pay any fees to register?

For start you can either register using your email or facebook id... get your account verified and you can straight away sell things.. first, pic, they let you upload up to 10 pics for a listing. then, type in the details. and lastly, list it up on the web. 
Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:04pm
I thought a cat cage is already enough for the pet and owner...am i wrong?
Dolphin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Master Master wrote:

I can sure that u never raise a cat or a pet beforeErmm Cat sand is one of the important thing that the cat need.
Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Dolphin Dolphin wrote:

I can sure that u never raise a cat or a pet beforeErmm Cat sand is one of the important thing that the cat need.
hahahahaha you're right! That's why I dont know how to rear pet...
sony_brovep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Can working people sell things there? I thought they are like other online platforms... you know, hardcore selling products/goods... Im just interested in selling 3 pet food bowls Geek 

how come you have so many extra pet food bowlsShocked

and I tot anyone can sell online, no matter you are working people or freelancer or student

Edited by sony_brovep - 26 Mar 2019 at 3:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

How come you have so many extra pet food bowls? i tot everyone can sell online easily, no matter you are working ppl or student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:55pm

Im sure you are wrongLOL having a pet is like raising a baby, you have to prepare a lots of things for them to make sure they can grow up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic