Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everything about cat..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything about cat..
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 12:54pm
My kids beg to have cat as a pet at home. I’m planning to prepare all the stuff but not sure what are other things that required other than the cages. Need some opinion/suggestion here... 
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:42pm
still a kitten? for sure you have to prepare food for the cat and also some toys to play with them
sony_brovep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sony_brovep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 10:57pm
litter box and scratching pad for your cat if you want to safe ur sofa and wallpaperWink
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:00pm
you may prepare some interactive toys for cat like string, feathers, yarn to make them close with ur child
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:51am
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

My kids beg to have cat as a pet at home. I’m planning to prepare all the stuff but not sure what are other things that required other than the cages. Need some opinion/suggestion here... 
kitten seems a good idea until you need to train them for toilet for the first few weeks Tongue
tuliperfancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuliperfancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:55am

kitten is not that hard to take care of. just a bit active lor. doesnt cost much
iqbalmun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqbalmun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:01am

you need sand, liter box, make sure to know their type of diet as well

ryan_ap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan_ap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:17pm
I have 2 cat at home. Both were not allowed to go outside but i dont keep them in the cage. Just inside the house running around. 
aimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:31pm
you need more than just a cage, have you visit a local pet store to find the stuff?
not now not today
zakiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:35pm
its not that hard. some toys, a balanced diet. try to find it at supermarket or online store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic