Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changing my petrol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:06pm
New 95? It is the PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro? i m using it now feeling great with this new petrol have a good quality.
annely View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by thomasim87 thomasim87 wrote:

I saw the advertisement also show that Petronas is doing some promotion activity on this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro that spending above RM30 can get as RM1 reward if you buy anything in their mesra shop... but the promotion ended already laa.

It was really a sad case for the promotion activity is end but i m also enjoy that using this good petrol now and if you not yet to try it must have a try with it.

Edited by annely - 15 Feb 2019 at 10:10am
gorgor81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorgor81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:27pm
Look like this petronas new petrol is really quite strong and good compare to the other and know this new petrol tdy only but i sure will go to have a try for this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro.
gorgor81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorgor81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

Good day forumers, need some opinion on which fuel to top for my engine. I have never used a particular type of petrol. My choice is easy, whatever that comes across my path is my choice. But these few weeks, my engine is starting to feel really slack. Been going to the mechanics and changed several things but nothing really do much. Hoping that if I stick to one good petrol, it will clean up my engine... 

The Petronas petrol is really not bad to use which now they also introduce the new PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro that have a better function compare to last version and i m also going to test with my friend all have a good review on it.
ryio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 11:32pm
My friend also urge me to switch the petrol... but normally i dont fix to one petrol station... just mix up everything whichever convenience to me... since you say got different maybe i need try it out...

Edited by ryio - 18 Feb 2019 at 11:25am
ryio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by gorgor81 gorgor81 wrote:

Good day forumers, need some opinion on which fuel to top for my engine. I have never used a particular type of petrol. My choice is easy, whatever that comes across my path is my choice. But these few weeks, my engine is starting to feel really slack. Been going to the mechanics and changed several things but nothing really do much. Hoping that if I stick to one good petrol, it will clean up my engine... 

The Petronas petrol is really not bad to use which now they also introduce the new PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro that have a better function compare to last version and i m also going to test with my friend all have a good review on it.

What are those function and benefits? can share more? I'm going to try and monitor what is the different...
jojomojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojomojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 11:37pm
What are those function and benefits? can share more? I'm going to try and monitor what is the different...
[/QUOTE]

The ron95 pro drive have added new formula with additive inside the petrol, so you will feel the different on the pick up speed and the overall performance when you drive in highway especially...
jojomojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojomojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by gorgor81 gorgor81 wrote:

Not only the better function or performance will help you engine... most importantly this petrol can keep you engine oil clean so you no need worry further 
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 12:08am

Not only the better function or performance will help you engine... most importantly this petrol can keep you engine oil clean so you no need worry further 
[/QUOTE]

The petrol so powerful... just use ron 95 pro drive can keep the engine clean and enhance performance... should give it a try because my old car quite many year still cannot pick up speed maybe can see the different...
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:04pm
Sharing my experience after using the petrol for over the week.. 

My car is smooth and stable compared before. and the fuel consumption is economically friendly. I forgot to take my milage, will do it this week. but I had a typical week. So my travel distance is just to office-home and I find there is no need to pump in more, which I usually do by friday morning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic