Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changing my petrol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing my petrol
    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:14pm
Good day forumers, need some opinion on which fuel to top for my engine. I have never used a particular type of petrol. My choice is easy, whatever that comes across my path is my choice. But these few weeks, my engine is starting to feel really slack. Been going to the mechanics and changed several things but nothing really do much. Hoping that if I stick to one good petrol, it will clean up my engine... 
vicobing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicobing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:47pm
You can try Petronas, maybe? they just released a new 95

Edited by vicobing - 13 Feb 2019 at 10:16am
vicobing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicobing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:50pm
I think they have function so that the engine work well and as well as clean the engine because if there have a lot of the dirty oil left will affect the performance of car engine later.

Edited by vicobing - 13 Feb 2019 at 10:20am
vicobing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicobing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:24pm
For my own experience after test for this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro petrol my car performance have a bit improve with engine run more well since last time using other brand petrol is perform with quite ok only.
2cent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:26am
Will petrol changed your car performance? I doubt it....
thomasim87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasim87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

Good day forumers, need some opinion on which fuel to top for my engine. I have never used a particular type of petrol. My choice is easy, whatever that comes across my path is my choice. But these few weeks, my engine is starting to feel really slack. Been going to the mechanics and changed several things but nothing really do much. Hoping that if I stick to one good petrol, it will clean up my engine... 

Just dropped by at Petronas last few weeks. They introduced a new PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro... I think its better and my friend is say the same

Edited by thomasim87 - 14 Feb 2019 at 10:48am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasim87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:02pm
I saw the advertisement also show that Petronas is doing some promotion activity on this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro that spending above RM30 can get as RM1 reward if you buy anything in their mesra shop... but the promotion ended already laa.

Edited by thomasim87 - 14 Feb 2019 at 10:57am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasim87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:14pm
My friend have also share with me that he have a good experience with try this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro his car engine is getting well after using about one week and engine work more better now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasim87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by 2cent 2cent wrote:

That different petrol quality will really influence your car performance because of the different formula they using to produce the oil and some will add on some chemical that good for the car engine work like the PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro Petronas is using the formula that from their own Europe world research center. 
kikilala12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikilala12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by thomasim87 thomasim87 wrote:

Originally posted by 2cent 2cent wrote:

That different petrol quality will really influence your car performance because of the different formula they using to produce the oil and some will add on some chemical that good for the car engine work like the PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro Petronas is using the formula that from their own Europe world research center. 

nice to know petronas took the extra steps for a better fuel. But what can the fuel do? Can it enhance car performance? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic