Users Online: 642 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Asia new promotion coming soon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
limpehbro1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limpehbro1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:51pm
Oh really?? i am so excited to redeem RM88 and spend at least RM 300.... But, dear u have forget to remind us. Before u have to proceed this transaction u have to click at button of BOOK AN ACTIVITY.
limpehbro8889@gmail.com
icuucm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icuucm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 11:58pm
HAHA... my bro.... seems like i not the only one known the latest message... because i have brought my Air Asia ticket to my destination... and i found it at www.airasiago.com and coming with promo code. And here is the code: "BIGCNY88” and click at "Book a Room".
icuucm888@gmail.com
Ah_Kong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah_Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by icuucm888 icuucm888 wrote:

HAHA... my bro.... seems like i not the only one known the latest message... because i have brought my Air Asia ticket to my destination... and i found it at www.airasiago.com and coming with promo code. And here is the code: "BIGCNY88” and click at "Book a Room".

that just piece of cake, i done booking the ticket yesterday, there no so many restriction  like other people say, just fufill all the T& C then can get the discount alrdy. Feel great to have it...
Benny_Buddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benny_Buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Ah_Kong Ah_Kong wrote:

that just piece of cake, i done booking the ticket yesterday, there no so many restriction  like other people say, just fufill all the T& C then can get the discount alrdy. Feel great to have it...

In begining my ticket was cost RM358, now after the discount just only RM270. That was huge different for the cost, im glad to decide booking the ticket at this moment, can got trip and get discount. haha
ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:17am
Originally posted by limpehbro1234 limpehbro1234 wrote:

Hey, i check from official website, there show minimum RM300 Purchase for air ticket and get RM88 off, with the promo code of "BIGCNY88". But this promotion only limited to one customer and per promo code. 
This promotion seem interesting, but wanna to ask whether the discount is applicable for the flight fare before tax or after tax, since the purchase of flight ticket got many other charges need to be paid...
jasmine520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by ivyivy ivyivy wrote:

Hey, i check from official website, there show minimum RM300 Purchase for air ticket and get RM88 off, with the promo code of "BIGCNY88". But this promotion only limited to one customer and per promo code. 
This promotion seem interesting, but wanna to ask whether the discount is applicable for the flight fare before tax or after tax, since the purchase of flight ticket got many other charges need to be paid...
As far as i know, the RM88 off the price of travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs. Although the promotion is applicable for price before taxes, but it is really worth taking already, can save RM88...
ivyivy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivyivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by jasmine520 jasmine520 wrote:

As far as i know, the RM88 off the price of travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs. Although the promotion is applicable for price before taxes, but it is really worth taking already, can save RM88...
Alright, thanks for the info. I'm curious is there a redemption quota for this RM88 off promotion?
jasmine520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:35am

Originally posted by jasmine520 jasmine520 wrote:

Alright, thanks for the info. I'm curious is there a redemption quota for this RM88 off promotion?
yes, this promo is limited for the first 150 redemptions only and valid during the period from 30 Jan till 1 Feb 2019. If u want to enjoy this RM88 discount, hurry up to redeem the discount voucher before it finishes!!!
betisko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betisko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Ah_Kong Ah_Kong wrote:

no need to worry, now air asia will giv you RM88 for the Min Rm500 purchase on the flight ticket, if you flight is meet the T&C, then you are welcome to get the discount. this should help you save some cost on the trip.
AA has changed the min amount to rm300 to get the rm88 off. tomorrow is the last day to get the discount !! i want to buy the flight ticket but i am really busy this year :(
betisko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betisko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:37pm

before tax, applicable fees or additional costs :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic