Users Online: 797 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Asia new promotion coming soon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
GaryChou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryChou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:43am
prefer MAS. AA service suckss!Angry
GaryChou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryChou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:46am
the prob with AA is they offer many things but their T&C is very tricky. that's how they make moneyy 
biskuttart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biskuttart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:33pm
not late yet. you can get rm88 off by this CNY promotion by spend min rm500. and now you can save more !! don't be sad :)
biskuttart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biskuttart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by TiGer TiGer wrote:

Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.
hi, Air Asia now has promotion for CNY , you can get RM88 off with minimum RM300 purchase with promo code "BIGCNY88". you have to be fast !!
fambam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fambam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Moonlight Moonlight wrote:

Airasia currently has no promotion, but you can sign up as their members to enjoy more benefits.

What are the benefits of being AirAsia member? Can you share a bit with me?
for now you can get CNY promotion with AA . this promoation you can get RM88 off with minimum spend RM300. but you must use this promo code "BIGCNY88" hurry up beacuse this is going to be worth !
fambam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fambam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by biskuttart biskuttart wrote:

not late yet. you can get rm88 off by this CNY promotion by spend min rm500. and now you can save more !! don't be sad :)
i think you are mistaken, they have changed it into min purchase RM300. so this is much better :) lest spread the words
chucheongfan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by GaryChou GaryChou wrote:

prefer MAS. AA service suckss!Angry

Lol? MAS? I can't see any promotion from MAS. Some more their customer service is really bullsh*t. I would'not choose MAS as my travel airline company option.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by GaryChou GaryChou wrote:

the prob with AA is they offer many things but their T&C is very tricky. that's how they make moneyy 

I think you have to read their term and conditions for every offers. Don't just only complain at here, you need to provide evidence if they are wrong or promised somethings with you.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chucheongfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by biskuttart biskuttart wrote:

hi, Air Asia now has promotion for CNY , you can get RM88 off with minimum RM300 purchase with promo code "BIGCNY88". you have to be fast !!

So is RM300 or RM500? I a bit confused now...
So far i think that is a good promotion because normally we will spend more then RM300 for travel and then we can get a RM88 discount. Can save RM88 for travel..quite good  
limpehbro1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limpehbro1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 9:10pm
Hey, i check from official website, there show minimum RM300 Purchase for air ticket and get RM88 off, with the promo code of "BIGCNY88". But this promotion only limited to one customer and per promo code. 
limpehbro8889@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic