Users Online: 1152 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Helper Needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
tcandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:32pm
They are hiring those people who have experienced, graduated nursing students. If you got more experienced in this field then you can have better booking rate due to your profile and background were posted at the platform so usually customers will prefer professional caregiver.
kylieallison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylieallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by mrslola mrslola wrote:

hi everyone. 
I am an owner of the Elderly Care Center based at Seri Kembangan. I need 3 person who an expert or inexperienced to manage elderly for 2 days only at my care center. It it because several of my staff will take a long vacation during the Chinese New Year. The task are easy which is I need you to taking care them, bathe them, feed meal, change clothes, give them on time medication and bring them out for outdoor activities. So, I had to advertise here. Hope all of you can help me. 

I just want to share, my friend was working as part time nurse at Caregiver Asia. Among of her experienced, she was called to work during the run event as a Assistant Nurse Aide who is willing to serve if there is any accident occurred. I think Mrslola can get part time nurses there too.. 
No one can replace her
razileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by mrslola mrslola wrote:

Indeed! maybe some of them decide to hire a nurse to come to their house as care companion.Just in case, for those who missed the chance to find a good nurse, they decided to send their parents to eldery day care center. Both of this choice have their pros and cons. 

So now, I'm looking for someone who qualified in this field. Not randomly hire non-experience person. I believe, there a lot of platform that recruit their part time staff well. 
I see. But since you looking for people to work just as a part time during holidays why not you hire those freelancer right? But i think most people nowadays prefer to just hired them straight to their how mos probably LOL
pronext882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pronext882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by dora shii dora shii wrote:

Hi mrslola, maybe you can try to look at the Caregiver Asia's website. There are soooo many qualified nurses who do willing do part time. Plus, their rate very reasonable.

yes this.. good platform to find a parttime nursing. ive used nursing services from caregiverasia before. easy book and the nurse really good at doing her job.
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by dora shii dora shii wrote:

Hi mrslola, maybe you can try to look at the Caregiver Asia's website. There are soooo many qualified nurses who do willing do part time. Plus, their rate very reasonable.

Haha, A great idea ya, seem like asking another company's employee to work for their own company. 
But Caregiverasia provide home visit service only, can they work at elder care center?  
didicempaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didicempaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

yes this.. good platform to find a parttime nursing. ive used nursing services from caregiverasia before. easy book and the nurse really good at doing her job.
yeap agree. there are many qualified nurses do a freelance home nursing through this platform before as side income. the good thing about it is that the freelance nurse is really nurses that have knowledge in their field in taking care of the patients.
pronext882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pronext882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:50am
Originally posted by didicempaka didicempaka wrote:

yeap agree. there are many qualified nurses do a freelance home nursing through this platform before as side income. the good thing about it is that the freelance nurse is really nurses that have knowledge in their field in taking care of the patients.
true. most of the nurses really have a background studies in nursing field. they are not just any people that claim theirself as a nurse. most of them also have good experience in that field too.
didicempaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didicempaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by pronext882 pronext882 wrote:

true. most of the nurses really have a background studies in nursing field. they are not just any people that claim theirself as a nurse. most of them also have good experience in that field too.
i know. actually previously i have friends working as a nurse as their main job and do freelance through caregiverasia as parttime. they said it is really beneficial as the gain more experiences in their field and good side income.
razileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by zhengmuu zhengmuu wrote:

Haha, A great idea ya, seem like asking another company's employee to work for their own company. 
But Caregiverasia provide home visit service only, can they work at elder care center?  
Not sure. Most care center were runs privately so i think theres no problem in employed freelancers to work for them as long they have the qualification. And since she looking for part time employees just for a shortwhile i dont think theres going to be any problem with it.
kylieallison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylieallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by didicempaka didicempaka wrote:

Yup.. as i shared yesterday.. my friend also join caregiver Asia as part time nurse. This platform very particular during hire their part time staff. They must have qualification approved by MOH or related field. So, this website can be trusted.
No one can replace her
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic