Users Online: 1217 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

looking for professional care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
amigobro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amigobro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by kylieallison kylieallison wrote:

Caregiver?? Oh..I have never heard about caregiverAsia before.
Can you share your experience using service from caregiverAsia. What about the price offered?
Are you seriously never heard of caregiverasia before??? Nowadays you can look for any professional care like nursing or dementia care just through caregiverasia. The price is really reasonable. 
birowo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birowo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by amigobro amigobro wrote:

Are you seriously never heard of caregiverasia before??? Nowadays you can look for any professional care like nursing or dementia care just through caregiverasia. The price is really reasonable. 
yea i totally agree with you. it totally up to the careseeker to hire caregiver only when they need it. caregivers are really flexible.
didicempaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didicempaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:10pm

Yeah they have alot of services that they provide. Babysitting, care companion, home nursing, confinements, and others more. It is really convenient for us when this kind of platform exist.
wow i never knew there are so many services provided by them. i thought just babysitting and care companion only. nice to know.
MiranaDota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiranaDota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by chucheongfan chucheongfan wrote:

I think you should find a physiotherapist who can convince your grandfather. Parkinson patients have to do more ongoing aerobic exercise, don't let his disease become more serious.  
i never physio therapy helps cure parkinson too. isnt physiotherapy cost alot?
MiranaDota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiranaDota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by 2cent 2cent wrote:

Hi TS, I think your grandfather needs a pillar of support from physiotherapists and family. It is really important just to make sure your grandfather gain his speedy recovery. For examples, in Caregiver Asia website, they have advertisements about qualified physiotherapy who can come to your house and provide a great treatment for their patient.
woah. called physiotherapist to house for physio. how many session do they provides? i bet it going to be hella expensive.
tcandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:19pm

Haha.. me tooooo... never heard about caregiver Asia but then i've google it after many of u mention about it . By the way, hope TS can get the best service from Caregivers. Get well soon TS' grandfather :)

amigobro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amigobro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by tcandy tcandy wrote:

Haha.. me tooooo... never heard about caregiver Asia but then i've google it after many of u mention about it . By the way, hope TS can get the best service from Caregivers. Get well soon TS' grandfather :)

Actually caregiverasia have been existed for quite sometime now. Im not sure why still plenty of people havent heard of it before. This kind of platform should really be aware by many because its really convenient. 
birowo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birowo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by MiranaDota MiranaDota wrote:

woah. called physiotherapist to house for physio. how many session do they provides? i bet it going to be hella expensive.
like ive said before. how many session or how many hours its totally up to the careseeker. about the price, if its for the best dont you think it worth to pay a little bit more? but luckily the price rate of hiring caregiver are really affordable enough.
tcandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm

Actually caregiverasia have been existed for quite sometime now. Im not sure why still plenty of people havent heard of it before. This kind of platform should really be aware by many because its really convenient. 

I see.. have you been try their service before this?  Seem like u very familiar with caregiverAsia.. hehee  

tcandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by birowo birowo wrote:

like ive said before. how many session or how many hours its totally up to the careseeker. about the price, if its for the best dont you think it worth to pay a little bit more? but luckily the price rate of hiring caregiver are really affordable enough.

Means, we just pay not for the whole month?? Woahhh, so i can hire them just for 3 days a week? Coz if we hire a nurse from private hospital, we must pay their monthly bill. It cost a fortune. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic