Users Online: 701 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

During semester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
hanep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: During semester
    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:53pm
never create soap but my favourite fragrance is mint. found a brand new handmade soap at carousell. really love this fresh morning wake-me-up soap! save my time, skin and environment Clap
hawaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 4:12pm
ROSE is my choice Embarrassed the floral scents really give my skin a timeless aroma and freshen me up! or you can pair rose with creamier scents or herbs. can buy all these scents online at carousell 
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:26pm
been using it for quite some times and i have to admit that carousell is the best apps so far . 
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:10pm
awak patut cuba Carousell untuk mengembangkan perniagaan awak! 
potterhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potterhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by wandergirl wandergirl wrote:

Originally posted by bunnygang bunnygang wrote:

can anybody share their good and bad experience using Carousell? although i did heard a lot of good reviews

I dont really have bad experience with Carousell. the experience that i had from using the site is very pleasant. i am satisfied with all the goods that i received.

carousell is super simple to use. even my 7 year old kid can use it
wandergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wandergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by bunnygang bunnygang wrote:

can anybody share their good and bad experience using Carousell? although i did heard a lot of good reviews

I dont really have bad experience with Carousell. the experience that i had from using the site is very pleasant. i am satisfied with all the goods that i received.
bunnygang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnygang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:15pm
adamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 7:05pm
my personal choice for soapmaking is Lavender essential oil. you can choose which EO to add to your soap based on your preferences and budget! can find cheaper one at carousell
puddingcinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puddingcinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by sassygood sassygood wrote:

Originally posted by victimology victimology wrote:

Does anyone know where to find elmo x kaws plush toy, the one from uniqlo? cause it's already sold out in uniqlo

I think i saw some of the plush toys on Carousell. but they comes with different prices

Carousell lets us offer our preferred price to the seller. so it's a win-win situation
sassygood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassygood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by victimology victimology wrote:

Does anyone know where to find elmo x kaws plush toy, the one from uniqlo? cause it's already sold out in uniqlo

I think i saw some of the plush toys on Carousell. but they comes with different prices
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic