Users Online: 586 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

money is not enough to use!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
audreyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audreyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 2:41pm
yuppp! same here!  Like my son, since he born he wear clothes which is originated from his cousins.  It doesn't means that I i didn't buy new clothes to my child, because this is a way to save money and I saw the clothes still very new so I give my son wears itBig smile
elainemok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elainemok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by junghun junghun wrote:

Originally posted by omona omona wrote:

i think every investment got its risk...
if i'm like you i'll put the money in the bank and take the interest, that's more save..
u can put it as FD or at Alliance Saveplus acc..their interest rate is high which is up tp 3% per year..

3% is so less and need to wait until 1 year, it's slow...i more prefer to do investment, it can make money faster
Guess that the alliance saveplus is a new acc that alliance launch? Just do a research on websites, their interest rates is barely same with FD which is 3.5%, but without lockin period, I think put savings on there will be a more stable investment Shocked
lufya456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lufya456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:12pm
if they dont have for baby stuff, u also can buy it at thrift shop.... 
I also save more money when I spend baby's clothes there.... 
then after years, just throw it away or give to someone else who have a baby

lufya456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lufya456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by yangxi yangxi wrote:

i did a research ald, Alliance give the highest interest rate to us compare to otehr banks... so if you want to save money in banks to get interest i suggest you to put at Alliance acc

I do saving my money at alliance bank and i got dividend from the interest... 
and yeah im also do an online business and alliance also help me a lot when i want to create an account
their staff also friendly and helpful.... besides that, there's no transactions fee! like if u withdraw money at MEPS , still dont have any charge 
elainemok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elainemok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by malani malani wrote:

You can try lookup for jobs at jobstreet. My friends recommend it to me ^^. I found out that there are plenty of jobs to be choosen according to your area and skills. Good luck to you!
Dont think that's a better choice, maybe she can consider to do a small online business first so that she can work & take care for her baby ... and if want to save & earn then alliance saveplus should be ok, cause no transaction fee and annual fees its' suit to business use.
vanice098 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanice098 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 4:13pm
eeuuww why need to buy baby's clothes at bundle shop??!!!
it might have eczema at previously baby and u put it on your baby... 
dont ever dare! 
jomthai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomthai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by vanice098 vanice098 wrote:

eeuuww why need to buy baby's clothes at bundle shop??!!!
it might have eczema at previously baby and u put it on your baby... 
dont ever dare! 

LOL!! it is necessary to feels disgusting to clothes from a thrift shop ?? because they wash it before sell it!
and after u buy it, u have to wash it first to avoid whatever it is... and its one of the initiative to cut off the budget ...  
SuperJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Ahmanran Ahmanran wrote:

I agree that Investment is not encouraging as in your situation, you shall not risk your money. What if you lose all the money? There will be a big financial problem then. Plus your salary is not high , secure your finance future first.

Only do investment if you have extra money that you can afford to lose. Most of the time you will be at the risk of losing money rather than earning so I wouldn't count much on that. Prefer you could save your money at bank instead such as Alliance bank which offered up to 3.5% of interest for at least 100k saved.
SuperJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by malani malani wrote:

Same with my thought too. An online business or extra part-time job will surely earn you some income. Try find out some job during your free time. Make use of the social media ,there are lots of part time job for you to choose. 

Yeah online sales nowadays are very easy to start with, just make a Facebook page and you can start to promote all your stuff there, unlike last time where the only possible way to do business is to rent a shop. And if you plan to do online business do consider to register an Alliance bank account as they do not charge you for transaction fees, helps in saving a lot in the long run.
OnePunchChoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnePunchChoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by SuperJJ SuperJJ wrote:

Originally posted by Ahmanran Ahmanran wrote:

I agree that Investment is not encouraging as in your situation, you shall not risk your money. What if you lose all the money? There will be a big financial problem then. Plus your salary is not high , secure your finance future first.

Only do investment if you have extra money that you can afford to lose. Most of the time you will be at the risk of losing money rather than earning so I wouldn't count much on that. Prefer you could save your money at bank instead such as Alliance bank which offered up to 3.5% of interest for at least 100k saved.

Investment also need to depend on luck one, too hard to predict what would happen even if you have all the knowledge about the stock market. I prefer to save my money at bank although earn a bit lesser but at least it is confirm earn.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic