Users Online: 1225 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to become a backpackers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
zac1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zac1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:36pm
how much data does it offer to user??
it's so cheap..last time i used rm38/day roaming pass..
junghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 1:33pm
to become a backpacker, you need to do many research on the country you want to go..
i dun like to plan myself, usually i go to travel by group..
although the budget is higher but i dun care...
roaming plan can save a little bit, like @yamar11 suggest...i oso used that rm1/day roaming pass when i travel to singapore..

yamar11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yamar11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by shadajie shadajie wrote:

Hey guys!! 
it's been a long time i really2 wantd to know how to travel like a backpackers??
Coz, i'm a newbies and try to be a backpackers but no one can give a guide to me..
how to budget, the roaming and itinerary... can someone help me?? 

hurmmmm...... where do u want to go?? if u want the roaming i can help u but if u want to go to Asean contry, i suggest u to use xpax roaming rm 1 perday....... u get social chat apps...... so far, i go to brunei and singapore last month the signal okay....... u can look at to their website for more info
sc3ml View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sc3ml Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:34pm
hiiii!! newbies? to me, better dont be a backpackers if u are newbies
better go travel like a normal people 1st then if u know how, then u can be a backpackers
shadajie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadajie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 1:17pm
Hey guys!! 
it's been a long time i really2 wantd to know how to travel like a backpackers??
Coz, i'm a newbies and try to be a backpackers but no one can give a guide to me..
how to budget, the roaming and itinerary... can someone help me?? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic