Users Online: 607 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
JasonTang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Benny_Buddy Benny_Buddy wrote:

Dont you think they trying to give you the benefit as much as possible? High internet quota, unlimited service on sms, call and social media.  50 GB and 100 GB internet quota just let me feel like there is no other provider can do like them and i think the price is reasonable for the new plans that offer by the company.

Its real that currently no provider in market for so high internet quota. Im thinking for signing it if they do giving away free phonesSmile

Edited by JasonTang - 05 Sep 2017 at 6:39pm
kathrinewong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathrinewong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 2:54pm
The plans with all the unlimited calls, sms, and apps usage added on with free phones really attract meStar Thanks for all the information and comments given. Might consider to sign up this plan when i want to change new phoneLOL
TrinnyTrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinnyTrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 8:10pm
Does anyone know about the Easyphone plan by xpax? Thinking of giving it a try as I'm in need of a new phone after my S4 that served for me four years finally broke down CryCry
SuperJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by TrinnyTrin TrinnyTrin wrote:

Does anyone know about the Easyphone plan by xpax? Thinking of giving it a try as I'm in need of a new phone after my S4 that served for me four years finally broke down CryCry

I think it is worth a try especially if you plan to go for the more expensive ones as not everyone is able to pay the full price for direct purchase.
Azali_mamak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azali_mamak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 11:57pm
its a new Prepaid to Xpax users, but quite a lot TnC applied and also age limited to above 18 ....
hmmmm for those under age will be sad then.Dead
Razalikipli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razalikipli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 12:13am
would be great to get it if your stability of financial is good
but the if not ....then there is a risk, because is it instalment to bank for 2 years, must think and make the decision carefullyLOL lol
BingLele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BingLele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 9:17am
Come on~ i dont think you need be that financially good. I think you just need to be smart with your financial. if you know you can afford it. just get it. but if you cant. just pay monthly installment. If the lowest at RM75 and you cant afford. Than no point already. 
thaqif View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thaqif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by BingLele BingLele wrote:

Come on~ i dont think you need be that financially good. I think you just need to be smart with your financial. if you know you can afford it. just get it. but if you cant. just pay monthly installment. If the lowest at RM75 and you cant afford. Than no point already. 

but this RM75 to get a J2 prime....like not very worth, just my opinion la.... maybe should for iphone is better .
monthly installment for asset is much better for me but not for phone
fikri2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fikri2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Razalikipli Razalikipli wrote:

would be great to get it if your stability of financial is good
but the if not ....then there is a risk, because is it instalment to bank for 2 years, must think and make the decision carefullyLOL lol

the Iphone is nice, plan to get it hehe.
quite a lot benefits e.g monthly free rm30 , free basic internet, and many more.
hehe ade aeon credit card bole dpt low interest lg.
meena84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meena84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 2:45pm
can get iphone too?? if installment plan below 100rggt  i want also lah.. or any new model of samsung mybe?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic