Users Online: 866 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
kathrinewong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathrinewong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sign up for FREE device
    Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:25pm
I heard that telco C giving away new device for signing up new planShocked Is this real? Any comment about their new plan?
JasonTang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:42pm
The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?
kathrinewong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathrinewong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by JasonTang JasonTang wrote:

The new plans offer 50gb and 100gb of data with many unlimited apps usage. Plans are quite good but the price might be abit too highUnhappy BTW, what device they're giving away?

Wow 100gbsShocked My friend told me its Huawei P10 and Vivo V5s. The device given quite worth for the planLOL 
Tereece_Mui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tereece_Mui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 11:05am
Originally posted by kathrinewong kathrinewong wrote:

Wow 100gbsShocked My friend told me its Huawei P10 and Vivo V5s. The device given quite worth for the planLOL 

not only those 2 phones, the iPhone 6 32GB, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Oppo A77 and others can be choose as free phone if sign up the plan, there are up to 9 smartphones that is able to select as freephone.
Ah_Kong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah_Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 11:22am
I was surprise when seeing this post. May i ask what is the plan name call? Is it really get completely free phone after sign up the plan? Or just the "easy payment plan" offer for the customer who sign up the plan?
meena84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meena84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 2:41pm
really can get free phone???i think no coz must need to pay something to get the free phone.  no one will give u free2 lah
Benny_Buddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benny_Buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 7:31am

Dont you think they trying to give you the benefit as much as possible? High internet quota, unlimited service on sms, call and social media.  50 GB and 100 GB internet quota just let me feel like there is no other provider can do like them and i think the price is reasonable for the new plans that offer by the company.
Daphne1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daphne1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by meena84 meena84 wrote:

really can get free phone???i think no coz must need to pay something to get the free phone.  no one will give u free2 lah

It is real. By signing up First Gold Supreme or First Platinum Plus internet postpaid plans, the customers are eligible to get FREE SMARTPHONE, such as Huawei P10 and Vivo V5s. 
Debby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 1:50pm

Ya, the monthly payment for those internet plans are quite expensive. First Gold Supreme costs RM128/month, while First Platinum Plus costs RM188/month. I think I am not able to pay this expensive payment.Ouch The model such as Huawei P10, Vivo V5s and so on will giving away to the users who are signing up these plans.Smile
JasonTang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Debby Debby wrote:

Ya, the monthly payment for those internet plans are quite expensive. First Gold Supreme costs RM128/month, while First Platinum Plus costs RM188/month. I think I am not able to pay this expensive payment.Ouch The model such as Huawei P10, Vivo V5s and so on will giving away to the users who are signing up these plans.Smile

If the plans really giving away the free phone, it's quite worth for me. It's just the right time for me since im planning for changing a new phone. The phone costs RM 1000++ in market. Added on with all the unlimited apps usage might be quite worth i thinkClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic