Users Online: 708 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good big news for the gamers !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Syaqim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syaqim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good big news for the gamers !
    Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 3:58pm
Any one heard of celcom game hero ? now joining this game can entitle yourself to win the grand prizes weihhhhhhh , let's try it together jom 
iqmal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iqmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 11:14am
hey I do heard about it  , now they having a game named Sev7en gear , it's a racing game , I feel like I want to play this game haha
syafikah203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syafikah203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Syaqim Syaqim wrote:

Any one heard of celcom game hero ? now joining this game can entitle yourself to win the grand prizes weihhhhhhh , let's try it together jom 
i heard this games only celcom users can join to win the prizes? huhu it has term and condition for the gaming competitor to join it..sad lo
PapaRich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PapaRich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 9:59am
No need to sad lorh. Just change to celcom and since im already celcom subscriber, i can join this game and perhaps get the chance to win the cash prizes. I will challenge all my gamer friends to join this game game hero. So, it will be even more an exciting game to play since all of them joining.
FatinahDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatinahDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 10:07am
Yes, this mobile game is really good to go for a gamer. i always play this kind of games and it worth for playing since got stand for winning prizes. Just have to download the Se7en Gear and i think there will be game hero tournament. Celcom is becoming more innovative nowadays since also got game tournament like dota and others.
Amylin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amylin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by syafikah203 syafikah203 wrote:

Originally posted by Syaqim Syaqim wrote:

i heard this games only celcom users can join to win the prizes? huhu it has term and condition for the gaming competitor to join it..sad lo

I also feel bad in this case , why only celcom user huh
my bro is celcom user so he can play and I cannot as I am using other telco hmm , can this competition open to all pls 
syawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 10:25am
first time I am hearing this kind of competition but still interesting may be can fill up my free time due to now in semester break, I have a doubt how to participate in this tournament, is that having any rules ?
TunSiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TunSiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 8:57am
This game hero competition is only limited to celcom. I think this is their way to attract to subscribe to
celcom using mobile games since theres lots of people like to play mobile games nowadays to kill their time. So, they can promote this game and celcom at the same time. They should open it to everyone. Confused
hohijah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hohijah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:29am
not bad nowadays telcos also doing games competition but I don't think so its so easy to win it this game hero tournament. 
and to very honest, i  more prefer and love to play the video games or cyber cafe with frenzy than mobile games ler , its so hard to playing ph since the screen too small rite ...btwn that it's an interesting game also lar bcos got valuable prizes ....

Edited by hohijah - 10 Aug 2017 at 9:30am
nurina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 10:52am
Originally posted by FatinahDee FatinahDee wrote:

Yes, this mobile game is really good to go for a gamer. i always play this kind of games and it worth for playing since got stand for winning prizes. Just have to download the Se7en Gear and i think there will be game hero tournament. Celcom is becoming more innovative nowadays since also got game tournament like dota and others.
yeah i have same opinion with you what say about it..heihei i also first time heard that telcos organised competition games like se7ev games but provide with the grand prize for win..this games can play or challenge with the friend together..the games look good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic