Users Online: 1035 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New reload apps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
simontan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simontan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New reload apps
    Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:45pm
I would like to seek for a better apps or way to reload my phone credit as i m using prepaid and its troublesome for me to find a shop to buy reload card every time.
joetoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joetoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 12:08am
Hi actually there is a new apps called boost, u can try this out at google play store and I believe it will definitely useful to u and u can reload at a easier way.
Syaqim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syaqim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:47pm
true also. why not you just try postpaid? postpaid can pay later then you don't have to worry you have no credit at urgent moment, can just try postpaid la, prepaid very trouble one
Syaqim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syaqim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by joetoh joetoh wrote:

Hi actually there is a new apps called boost, u can try this out at google play store and I believe it will definitely useful to u and u can reload at a easier way.

I try to find this apps and see how it works, but I cannot find it at my apple store , why?
it need to pay is it ???!
SweetSour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetSour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:33am

One of my fren also installed this app in her phone but she is not dare to use to due to doubt is that safe to user or nt since its need to user online transaction bcos nw days we hearing so many news . 
Is that safe to use this application to do online transactions for top up  ??Ouch

PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Syaqim Syaqim wrote:

I try to find this apps and see how it works, but I cannot find it at my apple store , why?
it need to pay is it ???!
Actually boost apps is only available in google play store but i believe in future u can find it in apple store as well. This is because boost apps is very convenient as u dun have to worry ur phone is run out of credit and u are able to reload in just a click.
PongSomber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PongSomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by SweetSour SweetSour wrote:

One of my fren also installed this app in her phone but she is not dare to use to due to doubt is that safe to user or nt since its need to user online transaction bcos nw days we hearing so many news . 
Is that safe to use this application to do online transactions for top up  ??Ouch

No worries, it is safe to use and boost app is using high technology for safety purpose, it is supported by many banks as well like maybank, cimb bank, public bank. 
simontan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simontan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 9:07pm
Thank you for all the suggestion as its really useful to me. I would like to take a try on boost apps as i feel like it would save my time and energy for finding shop to reload my phone credit and i believe it would works out effectively.
simontan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simontan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 9:13pm
Now with boost apps, i think that the problem of finding top up service can be solved easily and the advancement of technology is really help us a lot as it make our life easier.

Edited by simontan - 21 Jul 2017 at 9:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic