Users Online: 1187 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mother's day gift recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
SmartSwag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmartSwag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Minion_lover Minion_lover wrote:

]I want to buy a massage chair for my mother too! But the problem I'm facing now and stopping me from buying it is my house do not have much space to place a massage chair, massage chair is gigantic

maybe u can try to buy the smaller one like Ogawa iModa...
it is a massage sofa... or Ogawa have the http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=massage%2Bcushion&Code=ur2 - massage cushion can just place on sofa...
i think these two can save places and it also very comfortable...
the price also reasonable and some more there is parents day promotion...
maybe u can think about it...
Benny_Buddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benny_Buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Minion_lover Minion_lover wrote:

]I want to buy a massage chair for my mother too! But the problem I'm facing now and stopping me from buying it is my house do not have much space to place a massage chair, massage chair is gigantic

Are you heard about Ogawa Mobile seat? The size is not as big as massage chair, you can put it on sofa when you want to use it and placed it at other area of your house, it's biggest advantage is free to move. So, you no need reserve a space for the massage chair. By the way, are you a CIMB bank user? If yes, you can get some offer from Ogawa too.
Tereece_Mui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tereece_Mui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 12:05pm
Whao, Ogawa seems not bad, so much suggestion and promotion about it, may be i'll take that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic