Users Online: 1022 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beko???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Razalikipli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razalikipli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beko???
    Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 6:18pm
http://www.beko.my/urun_liste.aspx?kat=6606&lang=en-US

Anyone ever heard of this brand?
I saw the dishwasher seem good, every model got 12 years warranty and the feature are all goods.
But I never heard of this brand, so that's why I am here to ask is it safe to go for? Is the product really guarantee for 12 years warranty? If would be great, if any beko user can share their experience over here. Thank you
preity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:05pm
12years??is it true?hmmm quite interesting but never heard bout this brand.maybe not so many people use it since we also have our own good brand.i trust more in a well known brand.
BillionStud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillionStud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 3:22pm
Beko is actually a quite famous home apupliances in Europe country. This brand just enter to Malaysia market in 2015. So it's not surprise that you guys never heard of it.

12 years warranty, I would said it's worth to buy. Seldom home appliance offer warranty for that long.
emmalim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmalim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 8:14pm
I think you can go to BEKO outlets for asking more information from them.

you can click this link to search the address and contact number which is close to your house.
http://www.beko.my/where-to-buy/?tumShr=1
ryio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by preity preity wrote:

12years??is it true?hmmm quite interesting but never heard bout this brand.maybe not so many people use it since we also have our own good brand.i trust more in a well known brand.

agree with you! I saw other brands like cheaper than beko
will go for other well known brands with affordable price
it also depend on the feature of the machine
kellyng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 8:11pm
Never heard this brand before. but really 12 years warranty? If it is real, i think you can consider to buy the product.
zofeazain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zofeazain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:32am
This is an international brand, that's why it seems quite expensive..but when i review from other pages actually the price not so different cmpare to other famous brands in Malaysia..and they offer many products so we have an option which suit with our budget..with the long warranty period it's really worth with the price .

Edited by zofeazain - 14 Apr 2017 at 10:33am
Razalikipli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razalikipli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:15pm
Ok guys, thanks for the inputs. Will go and visit it with my wife on tmr.
If no issue, would be getting the dishwasher. 12 years worry free XD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic