Users Online: 979 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nice mobile game to introduce?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
genniee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genniee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nice mobile game to introduce?
    Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 9:37am
recently bit boring, any nice mobile game can play?i prefer those interesting fighting game, lazy to play those boring game la.if the game is free to download will be better.
rachelj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 9:53am

you heard sky invasion? is a new 3D game. it have a beautiful 3D game environment and the fighting part is quite interesting, you can try download the game and play.

joshualim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshualim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:38am
Originally posted by rachelj rachelj wrote:

you heard sky invasion? is a new 3D game. it have a beautiful 3D game environment and the fighting part is quite interesting, you can try download the game and play.

where to download the game?sky invasion seems famous recently.
syawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 3:10pm

This game only for celcom user?
but i'm digi user...means can't participate it?
haizzz...celcom line in my area is very worst...don't think wanna change it 
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 8:49pm
Where do you stay? Celcom line quite stable compare your telco i believe...
Just download and play first la... not necessary celcom only can download this game right?
Quite fun for this game... 
Cocola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by joshualim joshualim wrote:

where to download the game?sky invasion seems famous recently.

you can visit http://www.gamehero.my/ for more info...
I accidentally found this also... at first i scare it was a scam but i saw celcom supporting this game...
so try to download and now addicted already... LOLLOL
NokiaBrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NokiaBrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm
Yes agreed with the game is nice however, this game need celcom user only can participate...
got limitation la, good is more chances to win, bad is if digi user no need to participate...
depend la... lucky i got my mum using celcom still stand a chance to win... xD

Edited by NokiaBrand - 06 Apr 2017 at 9:36pm
IMPIANKU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPIANKU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by NokiaBrand NokiaBrand wrote:

Yes agreed with the game is nice however, this game need celcom user only can participate...
got limitation la, good is more chances to win, bad is if digi user no need to participate...
depend la... lucky i got my mum using celcom still stand a chance to win... xD

Too bad... Xpax it require reload only can get to war chest with low prize...
100th prize do you think between all celcom user how many percentage you can win?
hahaha... unless there is no people participate la...
syawi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by JimatAhmad JimatAhmad wrote:

Just download and play first la... not necessary celcom only can download this game right?

Yes..I currently are playing but I wish to join the tournament...Cry
JimatAhmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimatAhmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 3:50am
Originally posted by syawi syawi wrote:

Originally posted by JimatAhmad JimatAhmad wrote:

Yes..I currently are playing but I wish to join the tournament...Cry

haha,then you have no choice need to switch to celcom, since you want participant on the tournament...
this is the only wayBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic