Users Online: 820 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celcom First Plan??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Meracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celcom First Plan??
    Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 11:28pm
I wonder why so many friends are changing to celcome first plan.. What is good about it? i hear that it gv so many data?

Edited by Meracle - 08 Nov 2016 at 4:38pm
hikarukok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hikarukok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 11:53pm
yes!Celcom is the most stable line compared with other service provider, it also provide carry forward data transferring, so that you can carry the remaining data into next month for cumulative

Lara_Alana86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lara_Alana86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 12:05pm
really ha...?i dont think that Celcom able to carry forward because what i know is their new plan is like "convert" to additional data...whatever it is for me Umobile is the affordable plan = RM70 with unlimited calls and 7gb video on-zzzzzz.....LOL
DiamondInTheSky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondInTheSky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 3:27pm
Yeah it does give a lot of data, even the cheapest got 20GB
Junjou1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junjou1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 3:30pm
I think the carried forward feature is for the previous plan. Now they don't provide carried forward features for the new plans anymore
joslynnchang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joslynnchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by DiamondInTheSky DiamondInTheSky wrote:

Yeah it does give a lot of data, even the cheapest got 20GB

but with a lot of data, what if i am unable to finish it? although the price is worth with the data, but sometimes with wifi in house, i m afraid i will not use so much data leh.
joslynnchang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joslynnchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 11:22pm
how good is it if there is a student price for the celcom first plan. I would suggest that celcom can come out with an affordable budget plan specially for students. Overall, celcom is one of the most competitive among the telcos
asunalai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asunalai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 2:11am
i totally agree with what u hav said; From my knownledge, celcom is the only one service provider can give the carrying forward of data
ChienYeanErn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChienYeanErn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 5:28pm
It's not only more data, now we are entitled to have free calls as well
ChienYeanErn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChienYeanErn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 5:29pm
The carried forward features is not valid in the latest plan, but yes, I agree that the Celcom line is the most stable one in my opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic