Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Home network or a data plan is better?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
zhengmuu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhengmuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home network or a data plan is better?
    Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 10:40pm
Guys, need some opinion over here. My home network was terminated by my parents one year ago. Now I have my own income, can't decide that which one is more worth for me. Data plan, portable since it's with my phone but quota is the problem. Home network, no quota worry but it's not portable. 5 days work only can use it during night and weekend feel like a bit not worth. Please give me some feedback regarding which should I subscribe. Thank you.
yanyan88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yanyan88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 10:23pm
ofcoz take home internet. No quota limit, can download while going out. Home network also can treat as wifi for other family member use. Working cannot ply handphone that much + nowadays every where also got free wifi. So no worry.
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 10:46pm
Take plan if your family member do not need to use data. Nowadays, many works also require data to be done. Internet make life easier, just subscribe plan you can access it every where.
ainamafan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainamafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 11:03pm
It's very subjective, if you more on download ofcoz pick home network can support multiple users usage. Data plan have to depend which telco u pick. Ofcoz coverage is the main factor in concern.
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 11:16pm
take umobile 28 good and cheap. Recently they just awarded the faster mobile network in Malaysia. To celebrate this, they have given 1gb free data.
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by migujem migujem wrote:

take umobile 28 good and cheap. Recently they just awarded the faster mobile network in Malaysia. To celebrate this, they have given 1gb free data.

Although awarded the faster mobile network but still have to depend on coverage. If the coverage is bad, I don't think that can hit the speed that you want. Still it's best to check the coverage before subscribe. The current free 1gb data it's limited time offer and only attempt once per number. If not mistaken.
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 11:50pm
Try this out, not bad. Total 6gb data and only cost rm45 per month. I also consider to port in with this plan because during weekend got give extra quota. Wink

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/blue
mensye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mensye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 12:06am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

Try this out, not bad. Total 6gb data and only cost rm45 per month. I also consider to port in with this plan because during weekend got give extra quota. Wink

Never seen this kind of plan before. The plan seem to be more focus on weekend, the idea quite new. Wonder what's the idea for this plan? and what is Yonder music?
gongzaimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongzaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 12:29am
Originally posted by mensye mensye wrote:

Never seen this kind of plan before. The plan seem to be more focus on weekend, the idea quite new. Wonder what's the idea for this plan? and what is Yonder music?

For those who spend more usage on weekend could be a good deal. 
Yonder music is the new music app that only for celcom and xpax user. Have tried it out, many music. No data charge when I download the music from the apps or streaming online. 
limtape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limtape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 12:47am
Originally posted by gongzaimee gongzaimee wrote:

I got attracted by the blackberry device deal. 2508 for this new device, subsidized quite a lot...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic