Users Online: 773 
Webportal.com.my - Malaysian Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

During semester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
migujem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote migujem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by planetuntiil planetuntiil wrote:

My experience as a seller through carousell is quite fun. I was not expecting anyone to buy, just me having extra time to know the apps. Any, managed to sell customised stickers made by yours truly. Had great experiences. 

Sounds good. Heard that they have a good market... many of my friends are already there. I'm very tempted to make my own
planetuntiil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planetuntiil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by migujem migujem wrote:

Sounds good. Heard that they have a good market... many of my friends are already there. I'm very tempted to make my own

it is... as a seller and a buyer there, their apps and website are both safe and easy to use 
nannylim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannylim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:04pm
strawberry and maybe you should try to sell it on Carousell. it's worth it. Big smile
leighallison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:34pm
Almost all phone model cases are available on carousell. Just tap the chat button to communicate directly with the seller and you are good to go!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:36pm
you can sell almost anything on carousell since the app is very user-friendly and has high user traffic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighallison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:38pm
is carousell safe to use? i'm afraid my personal details will somehow be leaked out.
missgiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missgiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by leighallison leighallison wrote:

is carousell safe to use? i'm afraid my personal details will somehow be leaked out.

it is one of the safest online shopping site I have ever used. unlike other sites, with carousell, you do not need to reveal your contact number in order to protect your safety.
morningglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morningglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by missgiggle missgiggle wrote:

Originally posted by leighallison leighallison wrote:

it is one of the safest online shopping site I have ever used. unlike other sites, with carousell, you do not need to reveal your contact number in order to protect your safety.

yes, i have good experience as both buyer and seller. i recommend everyone to start browsing carousell as it may help you find your need and wants.
victimology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victimology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:55pm
Does anyone know where to find elmo x kaws plush toy, the one from uniqlo? cause it's already sold out in uniqlo
sassygood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassygood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by victimology victimology wrote:

Does anyone know where to find elmo x kaws plush toy, the one from uniqlo? cause it's already sold out in uniqlo

I think i saw some of the plush toys on Carousell. but they comes with different prices
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic